★14★

We got up and headed to bed because we were pretty tired, and it was pretty late anyways.

As we were heading to my room, I heard Tommy grab something and run back to me. "What are you holding?" "Wilburs guitar" Tommy said as he laughed.

I sat in my bed as Tommy sat next to me. "What you gonna play me something or what?"  "Sure but Wilbur only taught me one song" Tommy said as he started playing the song.

~

Hey there, Delilah
I know times are gettin' hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

I laid my head on his shoulder as he continued to sing.

~

Hey there, Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh, it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
And we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah, I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

Hey there, Delilah
You be good, and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And I'll be makin' history like I do
You'll know it's all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there, Delilah, here's to you
This ones for you

I joined in at this last part, he looked down at me smile still singing.

Oh, it's what you do to me
What you do to me

Oh, whoa, whoa
Oh whoa, oh
Oh, oh

He put the guitar down and cupped my cheek. "we don't have to forget of what we have. Even though you'll have to go home we will still have discord and obviously phone calls, y'know?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to go home, I want to stay. Stay here with you. Always you"

"It will happen someday, I know it will"

He leaned slightly down, enough to close the gap between us for a bit. He pulled away and snuggled me closer to him as we fell asleep.

Next morning:

I woke and with arms wrapped around me. I sat up and realized that I was in my room but niki wasn't here. I walk out the door, and see her in the kitchen. "Hey, did you sleep on the couch?" As I looked over to the blankets and pillows on them. "Uh yeah I did! But it was no big deal you looked comfortable with Tommy." She said smirking. Shoot. That means she saw us. "Oh uh sorry about that" "it's fine, soooooo" she said. "So what?" "Are you and Tommy a thing" she says dragging out the last word.

I hesitate for a second.

I didn't know if I should tell her or if I should just brush it off.

~

Yeah i ended up telling her

~

"Um, yeah. Yeah we are but just don't tell anyone please I don't want it to get out." Niki squealed in joy. "I'm so happy for you guys!" "Well we aren't officially together y-" I was cut off "yet! Not yet!" She screamed.

I mean Tubbo already knew, now niki. I wonder who else.

I just don't want it to be a huge thing, or let it get out to the wrong kind of people.

I went upstairs to go get dressed and ready for the day.

The outfit I chose was this 🔻

and IF YOU DONT LIKE IT YOU CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT LOVES <3

~

I headed downstairs were most of everyone was awake. We planned what to do today and mostly just talked. Wilbur said we could go to an arcade. Tommy definitely agreed with that one.

I was scared niki would tell my brother about me an Tommy. We aren't even like officially yet so basically we're still super intense crushes to each other.

I felt off, I mean just mostly everyone giving me like smiles whenever I was doing something fun with Tommy. I didn't understand if niki told everyone or if I was just seeing things and I'm just crazy.

Me and Tommy are just kids

Kids in a teen romance

Nothing more

Nothing less

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hola
So I got in a new chapter, hope y'all like it more are coming so just look about for those!

Anyways!
Stay hydrated and make sure your eating <3
Luv y'all