★13★

Ayup a/n here. I woke up to 97 reads holy shit! Thanks so much <33333

~

Tommy and I hopped up because dinner was supposedly done. Clay and Wilbur had made pasta. We sat down and began to eat our meal, and started planning on what we wanted to do for the rest of the week.

We deciding we were gonna go night swimming in the backyard pool, it had a hot tub attached to it as well.

I finished eating and left to my room to grab my swimsuit, niki was already in there changed. I grabbed my suit and heading to the bathroom. As I was walking I bumped into someone.

yeahhhhhhhhh tommy

"Oops sorry bitch boy" "hey! Y/n don't call me that or your gonna get it" he told me. "Oh ok bitch boy, I understand"

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I came out wearing my swimsuit with everyone already out side. I looked and noticed Tommy hadn't gotten in the water yet.

"Tommy why haven't you gone in yet?" I asked him. "Because I wanted to do this-" he picked me up and threw me into the pool. "That's for calling me bitch boy-" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pool. He popped out of the water, he gave me a smirk then splashed me. "We should do a chicken fight!" Tubbo said. "I call niki!" I said swimming over to her. "Y/nnnnnnn" Tommy wined. "No Tommy I'm with niki, suck it bitch boy" Tommy went over to Wilbur and asked him. Tommy went into wilburs shoulders and I went into niki's. "Ready bitch boy?" I said smirking at him. "Ready as I'll ever be"

Tommy and I reached our arms out interlocking out hands. I couldn't stop laughing, till the point I was so weak. Tommy pushes us over and screamed "LETS GOOO!" I swam up to the surface pushing my hair out of my face. Tommy was still on wilburs shoulders so I grabbed Tommy's hand, yanking him into the water. I got out and moved to the hot tub. It was dark outside so it was chilling in the hot tub with stars. Everyone was in there except George, he went to bed. Of course. I reached out my leg to put it in the hot water. Then immediately pulled it out. "Ow ow that's hot" "I mean y/n it's a hot tub, of course it's gonna be hot" clay said. "Fuck off clay".

I slowly lowered myself into the water, I got used to the heat after a bit. Tommy swam over to me, sitting next to me. Later clay, sapnap, Wilbur, Tubbo, and niki all left, leaving me and Tommy alone.

I looked up to star gaze, I could see Tommy in the corner of my eye do the same. "The stars are very pretty" "yeah, yeah they are" I told him. "I'm gonna miss you Tommy when I go home" "I'll miss you too but don't worry we make anything work". I smiled at him, laying my head on his shoulder. Tommy cupped my cheek with his hand, and closed the gap between us.

We both slowly pulled away, as I put my arms around his neck pulling him in for another kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tight, we both pulled away again putting our foreheads together.

"I love you Tommy"

"I love you to y/n"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lmao hey a/n here, I wrote this in school which is just pog, lets goooooo

ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ // ت tommyinnit x reader تजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें