seven minutes- noah schnapp

Start from the beginning

"okay okay fine. i'm just gonna say this straight up. i've liked you since the start. before we were even in stranger things together. i liked you when we never spoke in school 5 years ago. i still like you. like a lot. as in i have feelings for you" he blurts out, not breaking eye contact.

i wasn't expecting that.

"i like you too.." i say quietly and shyly.

"really?" he asks, wide eyes.

"mhm" i say looking down.

he takes two fingers and lifts my chin up, both of us making eye contact.

he slowly starts leaning in, a few seconds later i feel his warm lips on mine.

i kiss back, him starting to walk forwards, making my back hit the wall.

i rest my hands on his shoulders, his gliding up and down my waist soothingly.

he slowly starts pressing gentle kisses down my jaw, going down to my neck, pressing harder kisses.

he starts sucking on the skin roughly, his hands roaming around my body, exploring it.

my fingers make it's way to his hair, pulling on it gently trying not to moan.

i let out a small quiet moan, lifting my head up giving noah more area to kiss.

"hmm my favourite sound" he mumbles against my neck, his lips skimming the skin.

his kisses get bigger and wetter, my fingers tightening in his hair.

"OKAY TIMES UP LOVE BIRDS!!" millie shouts opening the door.

she freezes when she sees the sight. noah leaving a hickey on my neck, me pressed up against the wall, is not something to see.

noah immediately pulls away from my neck, going red aswell as me.

"oh shit" is all she gets out.

"um well this is awkward" finn says, still sitting in the circle on the floor, along with the rest of the cast.

"anything you want to tell us?" gaten says wriggling his eyebrows.

noah awkwardly scratches the back of his neck, me staying silent.

"i didn't expect that" millie says after the awkward silence.

she gestures us to come out of the closet, which we do and sit back in the circle in silence.

"okay what actually happened?" caleb blurts out, breaking the silence.

"yeah, it's normal guys" sadie says rubbing her hand on my knee.

"well um, i told her i liked her, we kissed and yeah" noah says for us both.

"which turned into a full make out session?" finn says smirking.

"i guess.." noah says, grabbing my hand that was rested on my knee.

"awww" millie and sadie say.

i look down and blush, as noah moves a bit closer to me.

"i think me and y/n will just watch now" noah says, rubbing his thumb on the back of my palm.

"okay" the others say and carry on playing the game.

"are you okay?" noah whispers to me, kissing my cheek slowly.

"yeah, why wouldn't i be?" i ask smiling at him.

"i don't know, but you definitely like me right?" he asks.

"of course i do. i wouldn't of carried on if i didn't" i say.

the others are playing the game and talking so they can't here this conversation, luckily.

"good. i just wanted to make sure. i mean it was kinda my fault that we got caught" he says smiling softly.

"it's not your fault" i say kissing his cheek.

his mouth turns wider into a big smile.

he wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer.

"heyo noah get some!" gaten says to us referring to his arm around me, everyone listening now.

"shut the fuck up!" noah says back.

"noah you gave her a hickey!" sadie gasps.

"oh shit" he says looking at my neck.

"i'm so sorry" he starts, rambling on about how sorry he is, asking if it hurts.

"noah it's fine. really. it doesn't hurt if anything" i say chuckling at his reaction.

"are you sure?" he asks tracing his finger over the hickey lightly.

"yes" i say pecking his lips.

he smiles and wraps his arm back around me.

the others smirk at us, wriggling their eyebrows.

i hide my face in noahs shoulder, everyone laughing at us.

noah flips them off and cuddles me.

that afternoon noah asked me to be his girlfriend, i said yes obviously. and that my friends was one of the greatest days of my life.