mad- noah schnapp

YOUR POV:

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT KISS FINN?!" my boyfriend noah yells.

i have tears running down my face. my backs against the wall and he's infront of me yelling.

"noah i didn't kiss him!!" i say back in tears.

i genuinely never kissed finn. we were hanging out and noah got really jealous and shit. now he's making up lies about me and finn.

i have no clue where noah even got that idea from. me and finn have never kissed and never will.

noah stays silent and just looks at me.

"i'm sorry" he says quietly.

"it's fine"

"no it not y/n/n. i just yelled at you and for so fucking mad when i'm just being a dick. i know you and finn would never do anything. i trust you both" he says.

"it's okay i get it" i say.

he slowly moves his head forwards to mine placing his lips gently on to mine.

*HALF SMUT STARTS HERE*

i don't kiss back though.

his tongue licks my bottom lip.

"kiss me y/n" he whispers before biting softly on my bottom lip.

i kiss back with equal amount of force and he slips his tongue in.

i place my hands on his shoulders and his glide up and down my waist underneath my shirt, taking it off.

he pulls away and takes his shirt off before pressing his lips against the skin on my sensitive neck.

he nibbles and bites my neck leaving light marks.

his hands glide up to my shoulder pushing my loose hair back.

he slides his tongue on my neck over the marks he made, soothing the area.

"i love you" he whispers on to my neck before pressing his lips against mine.

i don't hesitate to kiss back.

he starts backing up towards the bed laying on it making me on top.

not even a second after his back touches the bed he flips me over so that he's on top of me and i'm on bottom.

*SMUT STARTS HERE*

"are we doing this?" he whispers out of breath.

i nod and he immediately rips our clothes off.

he slowly enters me then starts thrusting into me fast.

"fuck" i moan.

he groans onto my neck.

"noah" i moan out loudly.

he starts kissing my neck and goes faster.

i pull on his hair making me groan.

"oh my god baby" he groans.

that goes on for a while until we both come and he pulls out and collapses next to me both of us panting heavily.

we stand up and get our clothes on.

*SMUT FINISHED PHEW*

"cuddle?" noah asks sweetly.

i just smile and nod as he smiles and pulls me on to the bed.

he brings me closer so that our body's are touching wrapping his arms around me.

i feel a pair of lips on my hair before he nuzzles his nose into my head.

"i love you so much" i hear him whisper.

"i love you too" i say quietly back.

A/N: this is kinda short but sorry for the smut it's been highly requested? 😂