cry- noah schnapp

NOAHS POV:

i walk into mine and my girlfriends house from hanging out with the boys.

i check the clock and it says 1:30am.

oh shit. i told y/n i would be home at 12am.

i hope she's not mad at me.

i go upstairs to our bedroom and i see her sleeping on her side with her blanket on her.

she's also cuddling the big teddy bear i got her when we were 15. she got me one and i got her one. we said that if we ever miss eachother or have to go long distance we can hug the bear.

she usually cuddles the little bear i got her when she misses me. she only cuddles the big bear when she really misses me.

she's wearing a pale yellow jumper and grey sweatpants with her hair in a messy bun.

she's so perfect.

i smile at the sight of her then take my shirt of and change into sweatpants. i usually sleep shirtless anyway.

i climb into bed and spoon her, pulling her closer.

i fall into a deep sleep.

*TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING*

STILL NOAHS POV:

i wake up and see y/n sleeping in the same position as last night. i'm still spooning her and i don't plan on letting her go anytime soon.

i grab my phone from the bedside table and see it's 9:30am.

y/n then wakes up and rubs her eyes.

"hello gorgeous" i chuckle.

she groans and stretches, turning around to face me snuggling into my chest.

"morning" she mumbles into my chest.

"good morning baby" i say looking down at her.

she looks up at me and gives me a kiss then sits up.

"nononono stay wiv me" i say grabbing her waist to pull her back down so she can cuddle with me.

she takes my hands off her waist and sits up again.

"babyyyyy" i whine reaching my arms out to her.

"why were you late last night?" she says looking out the window.

"i'm sorry honey. we all agreed we could come home a bit later. i forgot to tell you. are you mad?" i ask hoping she wouldn't be.

she shakes her head. "i'm not mad. i just wanted to know why you weren't here. did you have fun?" she asks laying back down and snuggling back into my chest.

"yeah it was fun. we played pool and watched the footy" i say playing with her hair and snuggling my head into hers.

"what time did you go to sleep baby?" i ask placing a kiss on top of her head.

"about 1" she says.

"in the morning?" i ask surprised.