Holy fuck he was so hot.

"I- Y-Yes Zach hehe...Thats alright" I said and tucked my hair behind my ear.

The meeting ended

"Wow, amazing new face filters here on instagram, I liked the cum feista one. Great job team." Zach said and left the room.

I walked back into my own office and went into cardiac arrest on the floor from arousal, Zarddy Samuels had to come in and give me CPR mhm

I was fine though, back to work I go.

I opened my laptop and went to Billy Sritch (that monster's) page.

Ugh all he does is post his stupid selfies and stupid live shows and stupid fucking ex girlfriend Liza Minnelli- WHO CAN'T EVEN WALK #LoserMoment

What can I do to him? Ugh- I know.

I walked over to the management phone and gave Billy Stritch a call- I knew his number because obviously we are FaceBook and Instagram- We collect your information, silly.

The phone started to right

"Mhmmm Uhhh hello??" Billy said in a jazzy voice. Asshole

"Hello. This is-" Shit I NEED A FAKE NAME...Mhmmm...Marjoline!

"Marjoline, here from Instagram Headquarters!! We have seen some very suspicious things going on in your instagram account. For privacy reasons we would like you to drive to out headquarters in NYC and have a meeting with us, as soon as possible." I said, wow I'm good at this!!!

"OH NO OH NO NOOOOO!!!" Y-Yes I'll be in ASAP! I love my insta noo🥺🥺" Billy responded with fear and sadness in his voice. Great.

*2 hours later*

My assistant, Aol Whar, notified me that Billy was in the building and ready to me. I ran into the private office room and sat seductively on the head chair.

I saw Billy walk in.

"Hel- Wait...Are you...SUPE LEXI 101!!! No...it can't be...I tried to get away from you...NOOO-" Billy screamed. He tried to run away but I locked the doors with my remote so hehe, he couldn't leave mhm. I'm a sneeky bebby!!!

"PLEASEEEE LET ME GOOO!!!" Billy screamed.

"If you want to be like go. Jazz it. SING DOO DAH FOR MY YOU LITTLE WHORE!" I said and yanked Billys grey fluffy hair.

"OWWWW OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY I WILL! BUT THERE IS NO PANIO WHAT WILL I DO!" Billy said worried

"Never fear. I brought my 5 & below rock and roll keyboard for you. NOW JAZZ IT!!" I screamed at Billy.

He instantly started to play sing and jazz.

"E-Everybody sing this song, doo dah-" Billy tried.

"SING BETTER!!" I demanded.

"O-aokay." Billy replied

"EVERYBODDYYYY SING THIS SONG OH YEAHHH DOO DAHH DOO DAHH. YEAHHHHHH EVERYBODY SING THIS SONG ALL THE DOO DAH DAyyYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" Billy sung. It was beautiful, I was no longer upset. I was actually...Kinda aroused

"I-I billy omg...that was so mhmm...Sexy and hot!!! My nipples and bussy are so erect!" I said to Billy..

"Y-Yes I can see...hehe." Billy went in to kiss me but then-

"Hello everybody how is everythin-
*gasp* WHAT IS GOING ON!" Zach Zuckerberg said in shock

"I-I Zach plz I don't wanna lose my job PEASE!!! Please, You can...mhm...Join in😉😏😏😏???" I gave my offer to Zach.

"Well...My wife has been quite neglecting since apparently I 'show no emotion and am a robot', says her." Zach said sadly.

"Oh no!! Don't worry theres always room here at Billy's place😏" Billy said to Zach Cutely.

AND AS IF IT COULDN'T GET BETTER ZARDDY SAMULES AND AOL WHAR WALKED INTO THE ROOM!! Aol was wheeling around on its new wheels and Zarddy Samules was crying on the floor for some reason, probably for fired. idk.

Me, Billy and Zach kept going while Aol & Zarddy Samules watched.

*BILLY'S POV*

I am so thankful I came to this!!!!

Is started by doing a sneeky strip tease on top of the table and took off everything but my diaper, bowtie, and knee high socks- Gotta have some modesty for gods sake.

"Wow Billy, you're such a cheeky baby. Come here and sit on brothers lap, okay?" Zach offered to me. I agreed an hopped off the table and on brother Zach's lap.

I started to grind my moist damp diaper, I could tell supe lexi 101 was secretly getting jelly...

"Oh, supe lexi 101, get your botty over here tehe!!" I offered, she sexily walked over and start to crouch over Zach's face on top of the table over the chair Zach was on. Hes just so white that the caca give him like, some mix.

Zach confused it for chocolate and started to gulp it up!! It was such a amazing site. I then wanted to make chocolate milk so I told him to not eat the rest of the duce cummed on Zach's face and my white seamen made it into chocolate milk!!! We put it into cups and warmed it up and put mini marshmallows in and everyone- including Aol & Zardy Samules. The rest of the office workers left. We dark our hot chocolate around the fake TV fire place and fell asleep on the table!!

 We dark our hot chocolate around the fake TV fire place and fell asleep on the table!!

The end❤️❤️