Chapter 6 - The Incident

(A/N: Sorry for the late update kinda lost ideas and motivation 😅✌ But I'm alright now, so enjoy this (Kind of) long chapter!)

⚠Self harm/negative thoughts⚠

Pico's POV

..An hour earlier..

I was feeling stressed not gonna lie. I don't know what to do to win Keith's heart again, no ideas came to mind. I sighed in defeat, My head started to hurt, so I went upstairs to grab some pain killers from my medicine cabinet in my bathroom, after I took the pills I started to just stare at myself in the mirror. "ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈᵉˢᵉʳᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡⁱᵛᵉ‧" "ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ˢᵒ ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵗᵒ ʷᵃˢᵗᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʷⁱˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʰᵃᵖᵖᵉⁿ‧" "ᵘˢᵉˡᵉˢˢ‧‧"  Tiny voices started to echo in my head.. It was as if I was losing my mind again.

Sometime has passed, it still hasn't stopped. I was sitting in the corner of my bathroom holding my head down. "Please help me.." I mumble "Somebody please.." ... "Please stop..!" I beg, I was shaking. "ᵍᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘʳˢᵉˡᶠ‧‧ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒᵖᵉˡᵉˢˢ ʳᵒᵐᵃⁿᵗⁱᶜ‧" I paused, I couldn't control myself.. I start crawling to my cabinet under my sink, I find my box cutter. I couldn't stop myself.. I started to cut my wrists, deeper, and deeper. After that I started to stab myself in the stomach.

Both of my wrists were bleeding, and I couldn't breath properly. Everything hurt. I couldn't help myself, I couldn't move a muscle either. Is this it..? I was just hovering over my sink staying still. Why does this have to happen to me..? I started to up cough blood in my sink, I felt exhausted I started to feel like I was about to fall down and pass out. Suddenly I heard knocking downstairs, but Its was faint. I started to lose consciousness.

..Everything went black..

-Present time-

Keith's POV

I quickly grab my phone from my pocket, calling an ambulance. I run to some cabinets trying to find bandages, luckily I find some. I hurry back to Pico and helping him up supporting him with my arm, while I wash his wrists. "What happened..?" I thought to myself, "Did he do this to himself?" I start to tear up while I rinsed his wrists.

After a few minutes the ambulance finally arrived, they take Pico and I follow behind them. Once we got to the hospital a group of doctors blocked me, "We're sorry sir, but you'll have to stay out here." " Oh.. Alright." I walked in circles stressed, I decided to walk inside into the lobby. I sat down on one of the chairs. I sat there for what felt like hours, suddenly someone started to approach me.

"Are you by any chance related to Pico?"

"No, just his friend.."

"Since you were at the scene, could we ask you a few questions?"

"Yeah, sure."

"Alright, what's your name?"

"Keith."

"Okay Keith, do you know what happened to the patient?"