Sid- you think so....

P- yes....

Sid- 1 hour.....

P- itni jaldi... kya confidence h... chlo... milte h ek ghante me....

Paras left....

Jay- sidharth 1 ghante me.... woh bhi bina puri team...

Sid- 1 player se mujhe koi farak nhi padta.... hum phir bhi jeetenge.....

Kush- ha... paras ko hrana mushkil nhi h.... dekhna uska ek bhi goal nhi hone denge.....

Sid- hmmmm

Sana make a sad face which didn't go unnoticed by sidharth.

Sid- hey naaz... what happens???

S- mujhe khelna tha... or ab tumhari rivalry ke chakkar me yeh stupid match aa gya... kya yrr....

Sid- koi baat nhi... phir kabhi khel lena....

S- mera to aaj man tha na.... pr tumhe kya farak padta h.... huh... maahi.... chlo chle....

Sid- arey ruko to.... naazzz....

But she didn't listen and go to maahi.

S- chlo chle...

M- lekin abhi to match hone wala h....

S- mujhe koi interest nhi h yeh stupid match dekhne me.... tum chlo mere sath....

She dragged maahi with herself.

Whole get to know about the match. Everyone collected in the ground to see sidharth. All of them already know the results but watching sidharth playing football..... nobody wants to miss that chance.

At the appointed time, Sidharth's team started kicking the ball from the center. It marked the commencement of the match. The players of sidharth's team were spirited from the beginning and attacked paras's team players.

Of course, the defense-strategy of paras team was very intelligent. But the spirit of co-operation among sidharth's team  brought a chance of scoring an easy goal against paras team. The crowd cheered up sidharth.

The goal keeper of sidharth's team was kushal. He was never nervous. This virtue helped him a lot. He prevented every stroke by paras team players quite heroically.

The referee blew the whistle at the half time. At that time the score was 1-0 with a lonely goal by sidharth of his team.

Sidharth was very frustrated as it was only 1 goal. Ofcourse they were leading but still he was very furious because. paras challenged him so he wanted to beat him badly. Sidharth dominated the match particularly in the second half.

Sidharth with the help of the midfielder scored two more quick goals against paras team. The audience present in the ground stood up and jubilantly cheered up sidharth. The referee blew the whistle. The match ended. Sidharth's team won by 8-0 goals.

Sidharth just smirk looking at paras and left the ground.

Jay- sidharth....

Sid- haa.....

Jay- shehnaaz bhot gussa h.... mujhe abhi maahi ne btaya....

Sid- kaha h....

Jay- is wakt to canteen me h....

Sid- thik h...

Sidharth made his way towards canteen. When he entered inside he spotted sana sitting with meeti. He go towards her and sit beside her. Sana noticed him when she listen meeti.

Mi- ohh my god... sidharth shukla....😃

Sana saw him sitting beside her. She get up and was about to go when he hold her hand.

Sid- naaz....

Sana freed and go from there. Sidharth passed a smile to meeti and run behind her.

Mi- yeh kya chakkar h... m ek din nhi aayi... is ek din me kya kya ho gya h.... Sidharth Shukla Shehnaaz ke piche.... pta lgana pdega.....

Sid- naaz suno to....

He was calling her but she was not ready to listen. He hold her hand and pulled her. She bumped with his chest.

Sid- meri baat to suno....

S- kya h...

Sid- sorry....

Sana smile....

S- m gussa nhi thi....

Sid- to phir yeh sab kya tha....

S- bas... mujhe maze aa rhe the....

Sid- acha ji....

S- hmm... vaise match kaisa gya...

Sid- we won....

S- kitne goals se....

Sid- 8-0

S- m hoti to or jyada goals se jitwati...

Sid- ohh... next time...

S- pakka promise....

Sid- promise....

S- acha chlo phir chle....

Sid- kaha...

S- class ke liye... 2 din se tumhari vjah se meri class miss ho gyi....

Sid- meri vjah se....

S- or nhi to kya.... ab chlo jaldi varna m late ho jaungi....

Sid- okk chlo...

Both of them left for their class.

After that sana go back home.

At night...

Sana enter in her room after dinner. Her phone started ringing. It was an unknown number.

S- yeh kiska number h....

She pick up the call.

S- hello.....

How's the part??🤗

Favorite scene?!😊

Any suggestions or changes.....🤔

Do votes n comments plz......🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗