"no!! I'm not going anywhere!" shaking her head furiously "I will see it myself. I'm sure it will be not my jimin's body"

She said as she turn around to the river clutching tightly on railing. As her eyes become sour from crying

"Miss you cant stand her—" the officer stop talking as he felt a hand on his shoulder

"Miss you cant stand her—" the officer stop talking as he felt a hand on his shoulder. Looking toward it he saw...

"chief kim" he saluted glancing at kim taehyung standing infront of him.

Taehyung sadly smile as he lightly shook his head

"I'm not your chief anymore".... "but can you give us sometime here. Let her be here"

"of course chief! No matter what people says you are always our chief" he bowed before leaving them alone

Taehyung glance at her as he turn towards the river..

"who are you to him??" Taehyung asked her softly

"his girlfriend and...."

She gulp down as a tear roll down her face

"..... His child mother"

As her tremble hand touch her stomach

***

As her tremble hands touch her mouth in shock seeing the view infront of her.

She's shock more than surprised because she didn't expected this.

Now she knows why he gifted her the white lace dress with flower tiara.

Jungkook was standing in the middle wearing tuxedo without a tie.. Looking at her with unreadable expression.

She walk on the aisle which was decorated with rose petals. While her flowy dress dancing in the wind.

Her eyes got teary as Jungkook took her hand in his.. Pulling her on the middle, standing face to face

"Jungkook what is this?" she asked as her eyes looking lovingly at him.

"i know you wanted a romantic big wedding but sadly i couldn't gave you that. We only sign on the papers at the court on our way to busan. That's why i thought of giving you a proper wedding here. Since we already married legally but couldn't perform the vows.. So let's do this now"

Jungkook said with a smile as he signal his finger and in no minute. His robotic manager came.

"say the things whatever the priest says Mr. Been"

Saerin expression change to weird at the way Mr. Been saying in total robotic language. But Jungkook put his finger on her chin and moved her face to him

"look at only me"

She blush hearing this as her cheeks become tint in red

"I jeon Jungkook take you as my wedded wife. From now onwards i will always stay with you in better and worst till the death do us apart... I wont ever leave you.. And wont let you go either. This is my solemn vow"

Jungkook pressed his last words, while gazing deeply in her eyes. Tightening his hold on her hands.

After saying the vows.. The robotic manager boringly said

"now you can kiss" and he walk away like he just drop a mic

Putting his arm around her waist.. He pulled her body towards him as he hold her in his arms tightly, Jungkook lean down while his eyes staring deeply in hers. While her cheeks heat up as her heart beat fasten.. Closing her eyes slowly she waited for Jungkook's lips to land on hers..

As his lips slightly glaze hers...

His phone started ringing.

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss as he took out his phone and glance at the screen before picking up

And his expression changes to horrific as soon as he heard the things that he never imagined

His phone slip down from his hand as his eyes turn big in disbelief.

"j-jimin hyung!!"

"j-jimin hyung!!"

Jungkook quickly rush out from there.. Leaving saerin alone once again..