VI | Almost

-Next day-

• • •

Jennie, Jisoo, Rose and Lisa are in their house spending time together. The couple sat on the couch watching some TV shows while Jennie and Lisa playing games on their phone. Lisa layed comfortably on Jennie's bed as she played on her phone with her bestfriend.

"Nini, I only have 3 kills.." Lisa pouted and faced the girl beside her. "Come here, I'll help you." Jennie sat up and made Lisa sit infront of her. Their position is comfortable. Lisa is infront of Jennie, laying her head on the girl's chest while Jennie holding the phone infront Lisa. Jennie looked like she was back hugging the younger girl making the said girl blush.

"Alright, now you have 15 kills." Jennie smiled. "Wow, how can you be so amazing Nini.." Lisa gasp being amazed and surprised.

"Of course, Nini is pro you know?." The both of them giggled at Jennie's answer. "Anyways, what do you want to do now?." Jennie asked

"Cuddles!" Lisa answered cutely and jumped like a child.

"You're being a baby again." Jennie giggled and pinched her bestfriend's cheeks. "Of course I'm your baby, Nini~." Lisa blushed slightly and smiled.

"And why?." Jennie raised her eyebrow and smirked. "Because I always shower you with hugs and kisses!." Lisa smiled. "Oh, so can I have a kiss?." Jennie asked.

"Okay. Oh.. where?." Lisa asked curiously. "Here..." Jennie pointed her lips making Lisa blush. Jennie seem to realize that Lisa was blushing and staring in her eyes shyly. Jennie looked at her bestfriend's lips and adored Lisa's doe eyes. She slowly pulled Lisa closer to her by grabbing Lisa's small waist making the younger girl hold her breath and shut her eyes tightly. Both hearts were beating madly. Jennie was about to close the distance between them when someone interupted them. Luckily, they weren't caught when Lisa moved away from her bestfriend, blushing. Missing Lisa's warmth, Jennie sighed and groaned.

"Lisa, someone wants to talk with you." Jisoo said rolling her eyes, being annoyed.

"Who is that? Wait- don't tell me..." Jennie furrowed her eyebrows and clenched her fists.

"You're right. It's him." Jisoo sighed. "Who unnie?" Lisa asked. "Let me open the door Lili." Jennie said.

The three of them walked down stairs and met Rose, staring at them worriedly. "Is it him Babe?" Rose asked Jisoo. "It's him. Again." Jisoo said. "Let me open the door unnie. That guy is really something." Jennie clenched her jaw. Lisa looked at her worriedly.

Jennie opened the door aggresively and looked at the guy infront of her coldly. "Hey, Jennie. Looking good today aren't you? I might date you if you want." Sehun mumbled the last word but Jennie heard.

"You're really full of yourself aren't you?" Jennie answered, raising her brows. "Chill miss gorgeous. Where's the other pretty girl. I want to see her though." Sehun wiggled his eyebrows which made Jennie's blood boil.

 "Why are you here? How did you know that we live here?." Jennie ignored Sehun's question.

"Don't you remember that you're popular? Of course I asked our classmates you dumbo." Sehun made Jennie annoyed even more.

 "Here, first of all you're the one whose 'dumb' here. Who the hell are you to tell me that I'm dumb." Jennie stated calmly and tried her best not to shout. "Just let me talk to Lisa already!." Sehun shouted aggresively.

 "Get the hell out of here you nerd." Jisoo said calmly. "Just show me Lisa first." Sehun smirked.

"Listen, you better get out of here or else I might beat the fuck out of you till you beg me to stop." Jennie said sharply.