Something In The Firewhisky? (part 2)

Sorry it has taken so long had serious mind block.

previously on truth or dare.

"Remus I dare you to..."

--------

There was only one dare Lily could think of .

"Remus I dare you to..." She better get thanked for this. "Spend a minute in the broom closet." Remus, physically relaxed, that is until Lily began to talk again. "with Cara."

Both Cara's and Remus' faces blushed red, their eyes connected and both stood and walked over to the broom closet, the blushes still painted across their cheeks.

After 15 minutes Cara, nor Remus had came out the closet, so Sirius took it upon himself to investigate. Swinging open the door he expected to find Moony and Philips sucking each others face off, but instead he found them both passed out on the floor; a bottle of firewhisky in between them.

Returning back to the circle, he found both Marlene and Lily passed out, each clutching a bottle of firewhisky in their hands.

"Dude, what happened here?"

James shrugged "Dunno Pads, guess the girls just cant handle the liquor."

Both boys began to laugh at the sleeping bodies of the girls, Alice and Peter had decided to go just five minutes before. They each grabbed a fresh bottle and began to drink. Half way through his bottle, James fell to the floor and began to snore, Sirius looked at his bottle inquisitively  reading the label.

Zonkos joke shop                                                                                                                                                   Prank firewhisky                                                                                                                                                     Side affects: Heavy sleeping, Discolouring of the hair, and higher vocal chords.

The last thing he though before he fell to the floor, ahh crap.

Ok so this is more of a filler I'm gonna be doing the wake up and what happens then so hopefully I can get that up soon many thanks.

Ravena

 xx