Best friend (Charles Leclerc)

You knocked on your best friend's door multiple times while the tears streamed down your cheeks. You just couldn't understand how your boyfriend could've done this to you. 

After 5 minutes of knocking, texting and calling him there still wasn't an answer. You decided to go take a look on Twitch to find out he was streaming. That was probably why he wasn't answering, when he was streaming it was like he was on another planet. Those were the times where you had to wait for hours until you got a response from him whereas he would usually respond within 5 minutes. You didn't have hours of patience this time.

'Hey idiot open your door for me', you commented on his stream. You decided to repeat the same message a few times and even some of his fans tried to get his attention to your messages. Everyone knew you were best friends and all of his fans loved you, they even shipped you guys sometimes. Charles finally stopped talking and looked at the comments. You then saw him grab his phone, making his eyes go wide. 'Sorry guys I'm just gonna go check the door really quickly, I'll be back soon though!' He left his room as you heard his footsteps come towards the door. You heard him unlock the door and he opened it.

'Hey what are you doing here, weren't you supposed to be with...' he stopped mid-sentence as he saw the tears on your face. 'I'm gonna go beat him up, what did he do?' he said as he wrapped his arms around you. You snuggled up against his chest while your sobbing got even worse. 'Try to breath mon coeur, try to breath, it's gonna be okay, I'm here', he tried to calm you down, but nothing seemed to work. 

'Come inside, we'll go talk in the living room.' You nodded and walked inside while he closed the door. Both of you sat down on the couch and you snuggled up against his chest again. He understood that it was best to give you some time to calm down before asking you what was going on. To be honest he actually had a pretty good idea what was going on, he never like your boyfriend (and that was even an understatement).

When you finally started to calm down, he placed his fingers under your chin and made you look at him. 'What did he do?' he asked again. 'Who didn't he do would be a better question', you answered. Even though you were completely torn apart, your sarcasm was very much still there. You saw the anger inside of his eyes. He started balling his fists and clenching his jaw. 'It's okay, calm down...' you whipsered as you held his hands into yours. 'What do you mean it's okay? It isn't! That idiot oh my god, I've always hated him.' He got up and walked towards the door. 

'Charles, what are you going to do?' you asked him. 'I'm going to go... talk to him.' he answered. You just knew this was where you had to step in. He was definitely not planning on just talking to him...

'Charles please just stay here, I need you with me more right now than I need you to get yourself hurt', you begged him. His eyes went soft again as he realised you were right, not about the getting hurt part though, he was sure that his anger would cause the other guy to get hurt, not him. 'I'm sorry mon coeur, you're right, come here', he said as you stood up again and wrapped your arms around him. He then picked you up.

'Let's have another sleepover with lots of snacks and movies like the old days' he said, referring to the times before you got into a relationship. You just nodded your head and let him carry you to his bedroom. After he placed you on the bed softly, he went to get some snacks and finish his stream. 'Hey guys, I have a situation going on here, I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to end the stream here. I still hope you all enjoyed it, have a wonderfull evening or day depending on where you live', he said as he ended it. He still saw some comments comming in asking if everything was okay with you. This made him smile. He loved how much his fans liked you, it only made him like you more, maybe not only in a friendly way, but he wasn't going to admit it to you. 

You managed to force a weak smile on your face as Charles entered the room again. 'High School Musical 3', you laughed. 'Yeah, I know it's your favourite movie next to Divergent and The Lord of The Rings and Harry Potter, so I thought it might cheer you up if we watched it?' You just nodded your head and went to lay on his chest as he got in the bed next to you.

'Thank you', you said. 'No need to thank me mon coeur, I'll always be there for you, always' he said. An actual smile appeared on your face. You were so lucky to have him as your best friend. He kissed the top of your head and your heart skipped a beat...