Zayto vs. The Store

Amelia Teleported into the base, "Good morning Zayto!"

Zayto looked up at Amelia, "Is everything alright?"

Amelia nodded, "It is better than alright. Ollie is waiting for us in town."

"Is his stomach still bothering him?" Zayto asked as he went to a shelf to get something for Solon.

"I would say it is. but We do need you to come with us." Amelia smiled as she looked at Solon.

Zayto looked back at SOlon, "Will you be alright getting this set up without me?"

Solon took the device, "Of course Zayto. Go, I have many projects to occupy my time. it has been 65 million years and many diagnostics still need to be done to the computers."

Zayto nodded and went to Amelia, "Did you find a SPorix?"

Amelia shook her head, "No but we have another surprise for you."

"A surprise?" Zayto tilted his head to the side but began to set his communicator to teleport.

Arriving at the plaza Ollie jumped off of a table, "I need to apologize Zayto. This was all Amelia's plan!"

Amelia grinned as she pulled a piece of plastic from her pocket.

"What is that?" Zayto asked as he looked at the rectangular plastic piece in Amelia's hand.

"You gave us the keys to a Morpher and I am giving you the key to blending into society." Amelia handed it over.

Zayto looked at the plastic rectangle and flipped it around in his hands, "It has your name on it."

Amelia nodded, "It is mine however I shifted some of my money around and cleared this card of any prior charges. so today the card is for your use. we are going to get you a wardrobe so you don't stand out so much when you are out and about like you do now."

Zayto looked down at his clothes, "What is wrong with my clothes?"

Ollie shrugged, "Nothing if you want to stand out. I mean if you look hard enough you might find other people wearing clothes like you but I bet you that they are going to Comicon or a medieval festival."

"Yes I see, most males dress like you Ollie. Amelia, you stand out from what I have seen other females wear." Zayto observed

Amelia shrugged, "I like jackets. what else can I say."

Going into the first store Zayto looked at the mannequins, "What purpose do these have? is there a key that can be used so that they will defend the store?"

Ollie shook his head, "No. they are just statues dressed so you can see the different outfits the store sells."

Zayto nodded as he looked at the figure, "I like it. I will take the outfit."

Amelia cringed, "Zayto why don't we look at some of the other clothes and then try some stuff on so that we can find your size. it will be ok to not like everything you see. there are several other stores nearby that we can try and find stuff as well."

Zayto pulled a red tee-shirt from a shelf, "This looks like it will fit should I try it on."

Ollie nodded, "Yes..."

Amelia turned around after looking for some other sizes of the shirt to see Zayto untying the sides of his top. "Zayto not here!"

Zayto stopped and looked confused, "You said to try on the shirt to see if it would fit."

Amelia quickly took his arm, "Over here there is a fitting room."

An associate came over, "Can I help you find anything?"