six

green flames erupted in the fireplace of 12 grimmauld place transporting harry and zenith to a dark, dusty place, borgins and burkes. zenith held his hand out for harry who was still lying on the floor.

"thanks." harry breathed out, getting up on his feet while swatting the dirt off his clothes. the two young man looked around the dusty shop which looked like it had been abandoned.

to harry the place was familiar as he had accidentally arrived at knockturn alley instead of diagon alley.

"come on." zenith gestured harry to follow him out of the dusty room they were standing in. they walked to the counter where a stooping man with oliy hair was sitting. he immediately got up when he spotted the two young men. 

"how can i help you young man -- oh mr.potter." the sudden hesitancy in his voice was clearly audible,"how may i help you?"

"we wa-" zenith couldn't even complete his sentence before mr.borgin interrupted him. 

"if you don't mind me asking, who are you young lad?" without waiting for an answer he continued,"and just wanted to inform you two that i don't sell any stuff. if you want to get rid of any dark stuff you have in your possession i can buy it."

"i am zenith." the curly haired man answered the old man's question before continuing,"and we aren't here to buy or sell anything. we just need a little bit of your help."

the old man gave a curt nod of acknowledgement, slightly frightened about what could they have to ask him for help. 

"years before fleamont potter bought this pendant." harry held up the pendant for mr.borgin to see and placed it on the counter causing the old man to slightly back away from them,"am i right?"

the terror and fear visible on mr.borgin's face made harry and zenith share a worried look.
"yes i remember. a young boy who introduced himself as fleamont potter bought this from my shop. his friends were waiting outside for him and it looked like fleamont had no choice rather than buying something. he was quite confused at the start but later he decided to buy this pendant." mr.borgin explained. 

"do you remember who sold this pendant to you?" zenith questioned further causing an anxious look to dawn upon the old man's face. 

"we beg you to help us please." harry pressed when mr.borgin spoke nothing. 

"nobody sold it to me. i found it lying in the street outside. it looked quite attractive back then, no doubt and that's why i put it on display." mr.borgin admitted,"this weirdly caught his attention."

"you mean voldemort?" zenith raised one of his eyebrows, leaning on the counter. 

"yes, the young tom riddle. a charming boy he was but with a dark soul." mr.borgin spoke, his eyes turning it's darkest shade.