DINNER WITH RAJVANSHS

Start from the beginning

He gave him a death glare and kunal becomes quite....

Abir : ese hi muh se nikal gaya now shut up..

Maa greeted her...

Maa : hello beta... Unpacking ho gayi..!

Mishti : yes aunty everything is settled now...

Abir : vaha kyu khadi ho andar aao...

She smiled tightly at him.. and came in...

And maa settled the food on dining table...

They all sat for dinner..
Abir was looking at her by the edge of his eyes..

Maa served everyone with paneer makhan and rajma chawal...

They started eating...

Papa : beta... Aap job kaha karne wali hai ?

Mishti : woh ek private company hai .. vahi per...

Papa : aur  salary?

Mishti : around 30000...

Papa : it's not that much Mansi.. you are capable for much more than this...

Mishti  smiled at him...

Papa : aap humari company me job karna pasand karengi ?

Mishti stops eating ...

Mishti : aapki company?

Papa : Red Pearl Travels...

Mishti knows about this company... It's near to the target and it will make easy for them to stay in this company.. and the most famous company around all over Maharashtra.. they have more branches out of India too... But she can't say anything about this offer.. without discussing this...

Mishti : umm.. uncle.. main thoda soch ke batati hu... Woh kya hai na kal mera friend bhi yahi shift ho raha hai.. as hum dono ne ek sath job ke liye apply kiya tha.. to woh ek baar aa jaye to uske sath discuss karke aapse baat karungi.. hope you understand...

Papa : thik hai beta.. koi jaldi nahi hai.. aaram se batana uske sath discuss karke..

Abir (in mind) : ho raha hai ... Matlab ladka hai... Matlab tera competition hai woh Abir.. sambhal jaa..

She smiled and nodded...

Mishti looks at Abir with narrowed eyes and tell him.

Mishti : Abir.. woh video sari jagah se hatwa diye hai.. so don't worry about it.. koi news nahi banegi uski...

Abir got surprised hearing it.. because to delete the videos from everywhere is not an easy task... How did she do that??

Abir (surprised) : tumne ye kaise kiya.. I mean videos delete karvana woh bhi har jagah se... It's not an easy thing.. how did you do that...?

Mishti : actually you don't need to know about that.. just don't worry about that..

He nods.. but he has the question in his mind....

They did dinner peacefully... And then she sat there for sometimes to talk and interact with them...

Maa : Mansi.. beta tum kaha se ho??

Mishti got nervous... As she can't tell them the real native place of her.. and juth woh jyada bolti nahi...

Abir is noticing her expressions...