| Prologue |

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

The blossom arrives like cake frosting on the trees in delicious creams and pinks. The petals burst out from lower down the branches leaving the tips still in tight bud. After the denuded trees of winter their new and splendid clothes are a joy to see.

Beneath the gentle ray of sunlight was a small humble bakery. Slowly awakening like the other shop's in the avenue.

So much of the space within had been taken up by the ovens and the mouth-watering displays that the customers were left to squeeze in and out. The slightly battered wooden floor showed how loved the shop was.

A few cakes were already on display. Beckoning anyone who saw it into the humble and homey shop. Accompanied by the aroma of fresh baked cookies and bread.

In the bakery the air is more delicious than any flavour. Somehow the aroma captures everything good in there: the filter coffee, the various cakes, the danish pastries. The blend is perfection. It reminded one of a tranquil day with soft music playing in the background as they admired the awakening spring.

Although outside it looked like a shack with a hand painted sign. But once you stepped inside you were greeted by the most enthusiastic baker with a smile as warm as his loaves. Each one was lovingly hand made in the Romanian style; heavy, dense, hearty and nutritious.

The faint saccharine scent of vanilla and strawberries wafted under the baker's nose, teasing him with promises of decadent desserts, palatable pastries and heavenly cakes that stood at nearly a meter, veiled with pale pink nets and decorated with red sugar roses.

What captured one's attention the most, was not the shop or even the pastries but the lithe figure of the male baker working rigorously away.

His slender fingers delicately plotted and plucked, kneaded and pound and combined with a dash of sweat, he produced a masterpiece that flaunted its grandeur, beckoning people inside. At work, his ace was powdered with flour, his hands sticky with dough and a cheeky grin tugging at his lips. He left a sweet-smelling mist in his wake.

His white uniforms masked any flour that dusted on them and only their hands had that obvious covering of dust. When the baking was mostly done he would of open the doors, letting the aroma of the baking waft out to the street and the customers flood in.

The male moved swiftly around the kitchen, like a dancer. A smile blossomed on his face as he smelt the bread cookinf.

He was handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice. He was handsome from his generous opinions to the touch of his hand upon my own.

He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks. He had locks of lucious [H/C] hair, which was thick and lustrous. His eyes were a mesmerizing deep [E/C], flecks of silvery light performed ballets throughout. You could be caught staring into dorever.

His eyebrows, arced like a crescent meoon. A gleaful expression on his face. He possessed a slender and rounded nose. His perfect lips ripe for the kissing. His radiant smile was etched into your mind and heart.

His [H/C] haired flowed with each movement as if in unison. His locks of hair were tied up neatly as to avoid it getting in his face as he baked his exquisite pastries and delicacies.

His gentle humming fills the kitchen that was bustling with life due to the baker. The humming was a soothing sound, dulcet tones creating a wordless melody, something that heloes you drift away to a reassuring Neverland.

-------

I'd been baking for a few hours and as the moments passed, tune by tune as the radio sang along, the piles of cookies, buns and breads grew. It was the same as mess, only the good sort I suppose, the edible sort that makes people happy.

When everything was finsihed I happily grab my penguin mittens and pull put the fresh batch of bread. The arouma immediately hitting me.

'Smells like home! Hope the customers like it.'

My eyes trail to the T.V that played behind me. My eyebrow quirk in curiosity.

"Pro Hero-Deku! The hero who had climbed the ranks at a phenomenal rate has saved civilians from yet another villain attack. With some other fellow heroes not far behind him!

Oh if it wasn't Pro Hero Ground Zero, Shoto and Red Riot!?

What are they all doing here!?"

The reporter scurried towards them. Basically shoving a microphone in Deku's face. His face turning slightly pink at the sudden attention and camera zoomed at his face.

"Why are you and the other top heroes all gathered together."

The male smiled sweetly, giving his signature bunny smile.

"Sorry mam but that confidential infor-"

"Fuck off. Can't you see we're busy!"

The male scoffed before striding off, clearly pissed off. The green haired male bowes apologetically, saying sorry profusely before also leaving with the other two heroes not far behind him.

This caused the male to sigh nostaglicly.

"At least he doesn't swear as much as before."

He chuckled before going back to open up the shop for the day.

An hour breezed by in a blink of an eye and the bakery was soon filled with children and business men alike.

The male happily greeted them with a warm and welcoming smile.

"Morning Mrs Guru. How has your husband been going."

The elderly lady chuckled softly, her mood dampening slightly. She went to get her purse in her bag.

"Not to great my dear. He's been getting sicker in the hospital. $15 was it darling?"

The male smiled empathetically before shaking his head. He had to smile for his customer!

"Mam it's on the house. You come here every week. This is the least I can do to brighten up your day a little."

The woman began tearing up as she thanked the male. Warm and gentle arms wrapped around her in comfort.

"I give my whole hearted blessing that everything ends up okay."

The woman dabbed her eyes with a hand chief before smiling brightly.

"Thank you dear. This means a lot. Thank you. I'll see you soon."

The two said goodbye. Luckily it wasn't that busy. It was empty currently. The male leaned on the counter top, lost in thought. A soft smile gracing his rosy lips. The male was happy to have helped someone, even if it was a little.

The male was snapped out his thoughts by the chime of the bell. He quickly perked up and went to greet them before freezing.

A deep voice greeted him, one he was all to familiar with.

"Hey kiddo how's it been going."