Introduction

*I'm currently fixing a few things right now and trying to get more readers so might not upload until tomorrow, sorry*

This is my first story so sorry in advance if it's bad. I just needed to get that idea out of my system but if I could just have a vote or maybe fan me and I'll continue the story I guess. Oh, and this is dedicated to that fabulious person above for being awesome! Check out our joint account @TomlinsonBuddies. We'll have stories up soon. ~With Lots of Love Minnie :)

~*~

Don't you cry, my dear sister. After I die, promise me you'll live a happy life. Promise me that you'll be strong and you'll show off the beautiful smile of yours to everyone in the world. The smile that lit up my life...

That's what Tessa Jackson promised her beloved sister to do before her sister had died. She shed no tear at the funeral. Tessa refused to believe that anyone would want to hurt her sister. Ten months later, she collapsed from shear exhaustion. After a month at the hospital, she was a sophomore at the high school her sister used to go to. Even after a year, the school did not forget about Arianna Jackson. All Tessa is seen for is the copy cat of her perfect older sister. The image that she can never live up to. Seniors who knew Arianna constantly bullied Tessa, making school a living hell. The teachers pitied her. Her mother, still drowned in her own grief to notice. Tessa struggles to find herself while dealing with her own repressed sadness.

Enter Alexander Goodwill, a friendly straight-A jock. The guy who won prom king on his sophomore year.  The guy who was supposedly dating Arianna before she was murdered. Alexander takes an questionable interest in the nerdy girl that his friends insult. Tessa can't help but feel drawn to Alexander, along with his dark past with her sister but living in her shadow isn't easy.