39 | High in the clouds

Start from the beginning

Teeth sank into the candied gloss of skin that the omega pertained, eating away at his dignity, rallying it with more beautiful blasphemy. Jungkook loathed how indulgent he felt, as he placed kisses against and bit into the body of a God. But fuck it because Taehyung tasted like strawberry cake, with little mounds of buttercream icing- so addictive and fattening and gluttonous.

When Jungkook whispered, "Take off your robes" in an arduous rush, he obeyed. Took his time to slip the nightgown away. Took even longer to reduce the alpha to nothing more than his trousers with each freed buckle of cloth.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung gasped, eyes slipping closed when lips touched his neck, teeth scraping down the taut muscle and over the juncture of his shoulder. They teased at the smooth flesh, hot tongue soothing each nip with a hungry whine. Jungkook already far gone in his haste to recall each inch of skin, laboriously kissing, and worshipping the omega to his content. His fingers trailed down his stomach, eyes asking permission that was quickly granted and Taehyung could only moan deeply when the alpha softly chafed his lips around his intensely aroused member.

The omega's eyes fluttered shut tightly as he experienced the utmost pleasure of all time, lips parted as long groans flowed out of his vocal chords melodiously at the adulterated bliss he was received from the friction of Jungkook's warm mouth around his boner, both boys lost in their passionate indulgence.

The alpha watched intently as Taehyung arched his back, fingers curling into silky sheets and pulling when his breath play became too much. Jungkook wanted to taste him, to suck him down and hear his lover whine and moan for him, but he adored seeing the other like this. Reduced to a puddle of eager noises and writhing limbs. "You're beautiful, Tae. So beautiful."

Taehyung was inclined to echo the sentiment, that Jungkook thought he was beautiful, but he didn't trust himself to be able to form a coherent sentence at the moment. The words that jumbled around in his head were yes and please and more, swirling around with Jungkook's name but he didn't even trust himself to say that intelligibly.

"Enough praises, just-oh!" Taehyung mewled loudly, immediately covering his own mouth to warn away nosy ears. Jungkook's hot tongue expertly glided on the underside of his cock, tracing the vein that ran along it. It had been too long since they laid with each other, and every time felt like the first to him, making him burn with the want of more. "Kook, I...mmm.." He muffled his own moans with his wrist, biting on the flesh and rutting his hips up to feel more of that pleasure his lover spoiled him with.

When Jungkook sensed the omega was nearing his climax, he unwrapped his lips from the pulsating member and looked up at him, chest swelling up with pride upon seeing the wrecked state of his lover. "Are you sure about it?" He whispered, voice coated with this curious mixture of shyness and confidence.

"More than sure," Taehyung thought he said, or mumbled. It was hard to decipher between the growls and moans they shared. But he believed he heard the alpha comply when he finally started to beg for his attention. "Mark me, Jungkook, please."

The omega could only moan loudly when he was being filled up. Two fingers coated in his slick and pumping generously in and out, stretching him, teasing him. Then Jungkook inserted a third finger and Taehyung let out a sob as he was pushed nearly to the brink of delirium. It was too much and not enough, he wanted to come, but he also wanted more, he wanted all of Jungkook, filling him up, stretching him wide open, releasing his knot into him...

"How does it feel, Tae?" Jungkook asked hoarsely, at last coming up for air as he continued to prep Taehyung's hole with his fingers. "You want me to make you come?"

"F-fuck yes, Jungkook, but not like this, please I want...I want..." The omega purred, voice low and sultry, as a vibration passed from his mouth and into Jungkook's.

"What do you want, baby?" The alpha sank his teeth into Taehyung's bottom lip, biting down harder as he could. "Tell me."

"W-want your knot," The omega whined. "Want to feel you."

"Good," Jungkook hummed. "Because that's what I want too." He carefully removed his fingers and Taehyung felt his entrance clench around nothing and he nearly broke down at the horribly empty feeling as he pushed back against Jungkook, desperate to be filled up.

Words of passion, with grandeur in them, spoken into his lips as they kissed and made love. The alpha thrusted into him with ardor, trousers halfway off, back a sweaty and mauled portrait as Taehyung dug his nails into the muscles of his shoulder blades. The coupling was urgent, made intense by the forbidden nature of their night.

"I should've made you mine long ago..." Jungkook growled dazedly, burying his face in his neck, and lapping aggressively at his pulse, instinct kicking in. "Should've been yours long ago."

Taehyung grasped roughly at the alpha's cheeks, prying his face from his throat, and pressing their lips together in a wild kiss, tongues lapping and fangs dragging over sensitive flesh. Their eyes were heavy, stared deep and wanting and the glow of red and blue prompted them to give in to one another.

There were perhaps times nature shouldn't be the driving force, but they had always known anyway. Felt inclined to each other in ways that logic and instinct mixed. So, when Jungkook eyed his neck with ferocity, lips parting to ask their devotion; Taehyung gave it to him.

"I love you..." The alpha stammered in his pleasure, knot catching as he rocked up one more time to bring them to completion and it was then he sank his teeth into the omega. He heard a faint moan, pained, and blissed out, but the rush of blood into his mouth made him dizzy with lust to ease the omega's discomfort away.

An untamed sort of passion flooding his body and he thought it was much the same for Taehyung who writhed in his arms, eyes a beautiful blue as Jungkook peeled his teeth and tongue away to glance at him. Blood trickled down his lip, a small drop, one the omega licked at reverently, all smiles and relieved sighs.

Taehyung traced every line and feature of Jungkook's face with his gaze, trying to memorize everything, meanwhile the alpha was doing the same to him. Much to their surprise, the sweat glistening on their bodies and the heavy pants that erupted from their lips didn't feel tense or uncomfortable as they were speechless just because they both were still too lost in the pleasure to be able to look at each other so freely.

"My omega," Jungkook lightly mumbled, relief latching onto his words as he ran his hands tenderly over Taehyung's sides, fingers spread wide to cover as much war skin as he possibly could. The omega didn't seem to mind, sighing and stretching like a cat as the alpha keenly petted him until he was nice and soft and pliant again. "Finally, we're one."

Taehyung smiled at his word choice, pulling Jungkook's arms tighter around his waist, until his chest was pressed up against the alpha's. And they slowly let the newly freshen mate bond course through their bodies, the embodied energy imprinting on their hearts, spiking up the fire within them.

Their soul bond grew brightly, full of love and happiness. 

♡two chapters left, my dears♡