ㄒ山乇几ㄒㄚ千ㄖㄩ尺

Chapter 24

____________________________________________________________

"Oh hey lix, why are you back so earl-"
Her words were interrupted by Felix completely ignoring her and rushing to his bedroom with his face all red.
"Weird." She thought as she heard his door slam shut.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck! Did I really just kiss my bestfriend? I shouldn't have done that why did I have to turn my head. Oh my god it's gonna be so awkward now! what did I do!?"
He gripped on his hair and started pulling on it while screaming into his pillow. After a while of screeching like an idiot, he looked up and unconsciously cuddled closer to the koala plushy Hyunjin had given him.
He eyed the plushy and immediately flung it across the room because of it reminding him back to the kiss.
Something about it made him feel like butterflies were being burnt inside his stomach and his heart on the tip of his throat.
He'd never experienced this weird, giddy feeling ever and was confused on it.
But he decided to keep those thoughts away and focus on how to confront the older now.
"This isn't helping..." he said to himself before shifting on his bed repeatedly, trying to think of ways he'd had to meet the older other than running away.
A deep sigh left his mouth, making his eyelids heavy until he drifted off to sleep.

.

Felix felt his eyes flutter open from the rays of sunshine hitting him and a weight on him.
His vision finally cleared when he freaked out on seeing the older laying on top of him. His cheeks starting to burn up when he thought back to the scene from yesterday night.
He tried shifting to wake the older up,
"Uh-uhm..h-hyung can you m-move.."
The older groaned and quickly huddled next to the younger, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling him more into his chest.
Felix was a blushing mess at every touch making him hide himself more in embarrassment.
"H-hyung..p-please m-move..I-it's getting h-hot.."
he tried convincing the older to move by whispering to him but the older only gave him a groan in response, cuddling closer to him.
"I love my lixie~"
The older blurted out with his eyes still sealed shut.
Felix felt his heart skip a beat on hearing the words,
"I love you too..your my bestfriend..are you?"
Something about their position and the older's words made him feel uneasy.

He looked up to the male and saw how beautifully his features were carved out, especially his lips.
They reminded him of how soft they felt when he had them against is. They were so kissable and soft that made a slight part of himself want more.
"No felix! What are you thinking! He's your bestfriend! You can't kiss him again!"
The thought echoed inside his mind like an annoying bell but it still didn't stop his urge to feel the older's again.
He started leaning in, his lips trembling to have the feeling to be experienced again.

Hyunjin slowly peaked through his eyelashes, trying to get himself awake but suddenly was faced with the younger just an inch away from him.
He immediately blushed and so did Felix, stopping from leaning in more because of the older being awake.
"I-I uhm.." the younger was trembling heavily, not wanting the older to get a wrong idea.
"Y-you..uh-uhm..w-were s-sleep t-talking and.."
Hyunjin immediately widened his eyes and freed the younger from his grip, starting to lean out and sit up straight.
"I'm so sorry lixie, I didn't mean-"
He was interrupted by the younger placing a finger over his lips.
"It's okay hyung, I-it was my mistake for y-yesterday.."
Hyunjin felt his heart ache a bit, "mistake?"
Felix nodded, now starting to fiddle with his fingers as embarrassment came over him, "I-I shouldn't h-have done t-that..it was my m-mistake..and I hope we can forget about it..I just want everything to be normal and pretend that never happened.."
Hyunjin tried to hide the sharp pain in his chest or the tears filling up in his eyes.
"So it was just a mistake..he never really meant it to happen.."
he looked up to the younger with a warm smile, "it's okay lixie..mistakes happen and I promise nothing will.." he gulped before he let out the most painful words, "nothing will change between us..your still my bestfriend.."
Felix smiled back at the male and quickly leaped in for a hug, making the older pat his back in return.

They pulled out as Felix dragged him into the living room to be met with his sister getting ready to leave for work.
"Good morning noona!"
She smiled, "good morning Lix."
He skipped his way towards the kitchen cabinet to grab his jar of cookies, leaving the two alone.
A smirk immediately planted over her face as she pulled out her phone from her pocket to show the older a picture of the two cuddling.
Hyunjin only blushed in response, "w-where did you get that?"
"I was going to wake you two up, but seemed like I was interrupting so I took a picture."
"Delete it."
"Why? It's cute."
"Delete it now noona!"
"I won't~"
Hyunjin tried gripping on the phone the female held but she pulled it away, making the male chase her through the entire living room.
She tripped over the carpet, making her stumble back and almost land on the ground if it wasn't for Hyunjin holding on to her.
"Oh my god- noona are you okay!?"
"Y-yeah." She tried getting back up with the help of Hyunjin until the sound of glass shattering made them stiffen.

Felix struggled to get the jar of cookies that he had to stand on his tippy toes to finally reach.
He finally gripped on it and started heading towards the living room to see what the laughter was about.
His heart immediately dropped on seeing Hyunjin holding onto his sister with their faces just an inch apart.
He didn't even notice the jar he dropped as both of them finally started to acknowledge his presence.
It hurt him more than it should've as a tear started flowing down his cheek.
"Why does this hurt so much..?"

The female gulped and glanced at Hyunjin who eyed her back. She managed to stand up straight and awkwardly coughed, taking the phone away from the male.
"I-I'll get going now." She said before leaving both the males alone, rushing out through the door.
Felix still couldn't process what he'd just witness but also couldn't figure out why he was hurt.
Hyunjin was just his bestfriend and had every right to fall in love with whoever he wanted to..but why did he feel jealous?

"I'll clean it don't worry." Hyunjin spoke up, breaking the silence and bringing up a broom to clean the glass shards.
Felix stood still in his spot as Hyunjin started cleaning up the glass shards, careful as to not miss anything or cut himself.
He disposed the glass shards and picked the younger up, carrying him to the kitchen, placing him down on the counter.
"W-what are you doing?"
"You didn't look like you were in a mood to walk so."
He shrugged before motioning a bowl of the younger's favorite cereal towards him.
"I'm not hungry. I wanna play fortnite!"
Hyunjin rolled his eyes as he picked up the male using one of his hands and carrying their breakfast in the other.
He settled the younger down on the couch full of blankets, placing his breakfast on the table in front of them.
Felix cheered and pulled out his controller, switching on the tv and starting to play his game.
Hyunjin was satisfied by seeing the younger happy and timely fed him a spoonful of his own breakfast because he didn't want the younger to feel hungry or skip a meal.

"If only you'd notice my feelings for you.."

__________________________________________________________

A/u note:
TMI but I'm kinda in like the Hyunjin situation rn except my best friend doesn't like me back.

She didn't tell me she didn't like me, but whenever I flirt with her she doesn't show she's interested and tells me everyone flirts with her too..

It makes me feel like I'm not that special to her or maybe I was being ungrateful. Idk but I think I'm starting to develop feelings.

I wish 'one-sided love' wasn't a thing but I'm pretty sure that's most of us.

Anyways enough of my 'love life' haha.
I hope you enjoyed reading this story and thank you for 1k+ views. I appreciate it a lot and love you all very much :)