Unaware of his presence she continued getting blessings and joking around with the people and at a point one single coin slipped from her hand.  Her eyes followed the gold coin that rolled through the steps till bottom and twirled it's own for few time and finally fell infront of a pair of lotus feets clad in golden slippers.

An impulse passed through her spine knowing the wait is finally over...he...he is here. Panic flooded through her veins making it unable to meet his eyes yet she slowly looked up taking in all of him.

His bright orange royal attire fitted perfect on his well built figure and his face is glowing, eyes sharp on fixing upon her. Her shock glazed doe eyes of black orbs tangled with his fierce hazel one.

Her intake of breaths were heavy....how badly she wanted to smile at him, but her body is working on it's own. Taking few steps already.... descending down to him.

All around them could have already felt that warm beautiful feeling on their hearts. Finally reaching down they stood facing each other not giving a care about the world. Not knowing after how long Karna slowly lowered himself without breaking the eye lock as if kneeling infront of her, her mind were far gone to notice what's happening.

Taking the coin he stood on his feets and placed that coin on her palms. All she done was blinking.... and he smiled. She felt breathless.....he can't just smile at her with those handsome face and dimples.

Karna stared her for some more time and decided to walk past her not getting any acknowledgement from her.

He brushed past her and already took few steps ahead her, then only the reality hit her. She can't let him go inside the temple......Bhrata Arjun is there with her sister. Otherwise a war will broke out here itself.

She rushed behind him yelling, " Angaraj............stop.......stop..."

Karna stopped and looked behind only to chuckle seeing her waddling to him like a baby. Panting hard she starts the conversation,  " You....You here?? Why?? "

" It's time for the marriage and am here to check upon whether the bride is safe or not!! "

Gulping yamika replies, " She...she is safe.... nothing to worry.....we will be there soon!! "

Narrowing his eyes he states, " Let me see your sister!! "

"No!! ", That instant yell made him rose his eyebrow and questions, " why? "

" She...she is in Pooja......"

" I will go there....."

" No.....you can't....."

" Why???? "

All the while she were trying hard to cover her tension and not having any other option she blurted out, " This....This temple is only for Yadavas "

Karna would have believed....only if he didn't look at the entrance and caught a glimpse of the person who came out from the temple. Gulping the lump of hurt he asks, " So I can't enter.... because am a suta?? "

Yamika hurriedly replies without thinking, " Yes!! "

His face bloomed red in anger and eyes were spitting fire. Seeing him fisting his palm in a way to suppress the anger she got confused, " Wha...what?? Why you are angry?? "

Karna took two steps towards her direction and she took two steps back. Karna growled in low dangerous voice making her shiver like a leaf,  " From when did the great fireborn had yadava blood run through her veins? "

Yamika shocked to the core and snapped her head to the entrance where the said kshatriya lady coming out after praying her heart out to the lord. Panchali too seen them and she slowed herself though continued approaching the pair.

Yamika felt like crying at the stupidity she just committed and the same look on his face which were she saw back in panchal made her more guilty. She choked out, " Angaraj.....I...I...."

Not hearing her he stormed off like a wind and she watched with tear filled eyes him rode off with his horse. Druapadi asks sensing the tensed surrounding , " What's wrong?? Why is he here?? You two fought?? "

Yamika bit her lips to prevent herself from wailing aloud, "I...I don't know.....I messed it all...Oh god!! He hates me now!!  "

Druapadi calls astonished at the reply, " Yaamiii!! "

Yamika who stood looking the direction where he left brought back to reality by next question, " Are you by any chance have any feelings for him?? "

She let out in a offended tone, " What are you talking about?? "

Draupadi frustrated out, " It's a mess here!! Subhadra is with Aryaputra Arjun when she supposed to be the bride of Prince Duryodhana....

And there my mother in law planning to get you married with Aryaputr Nakul....but here you....you crying over that man!! Are you in love with the King of Anga?? "

Yamika's eyes widened in horror and she shrieks, " Love.....no way...never...is...is this is love?? "

Draupadi shook her head in negative and said, " There is a trouble ahead!! "

Their conversation got stopped in mid by Subhadra and Arjun as they called, " Yaamiii...."

Arjun shared a silent glance with draupadi and hung his head low. Fireborn looked away....what she could do?? He have married others too before!! One more in list....

Subhadra noticed the younger's upset face and asks, " Yaamii!! Is everything alright?? "

Yamika quickly nods her head and looked Draupadi indicating her to not to speak about what happened. She said,  " We should leave to Bhrata....only he can help you both now....."

Rest agreed and followed her out to the temple. Yamika sighed...maybe it's better he took her wrong, afterall she could bring her sister and bhrata Arjun to palace safely.

Author's note

Hey guyzz....I hope that you are all didn't forget Vrushali....she have been waiting for Karna from her childhood...

So please drop your view of who will be perfect for Karna,Yamika or Vrushali....
I will update after knowing about your opinions...