prolouge

You can't keep your hands off me huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n is one of the most known models in Japan for her stunning features and raw magnetism. She's desired by every man that see's her and they all fall under her feet. You're used to people being attracted to you, not in a cocky way but you're aware of how people see you. Even though you could have anyone you wanted, you were picky. With all the options you had, you didn't want any of them. You needed someone that would fulfill your desires.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open and all I saw was darkness. I groaned and turned over in bed grabbing my phone checking the time.

9:23am

Ugh. I rolled out of bed and opened the blinds, allowing light to come into the room. You only had on underwear so when you walked pass your mirror, you stopped and admired your body. As you were looking at yourself in the mirror you noticed a small box peaking out from under your bed. You walked over to it and opened it, forgetting that that's where you keep your vibrators.

Your sex life was quite dull, well actually you had no sex life. You were still a virgin but nobody knew about that. Since you come off as a charming person, you meet a persons sex appeal, so you don't seem like the type that would be innocent. But in reality, you never had sex before even though you wanted to so badly. You spent the last 5 nights pleasuring yourself to release your sexual tension, you masturbated often, but not to an excessive point where it was unhealthy.

You pushed the box back under your bed and sighed as you got up again to go get ready. You put on your workout clothes and went for a run, then took a shower when you got back home. You were getting ready to go to a volleyball game since your cousin plays for the girls volleyball team for Date Tech.

You went to your closet and picked a black dress that had an open back, the material of the dress hugged your body and complimented your figure. It was warm outside so you figured you might as well wear a dress, in plus there's nothing wrong with wanting to get cute when you go out. You're hair and nails were done and you sprayed your favorite perfume on before you grabbed your bag and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MODEL