7

Y/n pov

The next morning..

I fell asleep thinking about him, why? Maybe because I'm fucken pyscotic for being a little curious about him. Not him exactly, but the way he acts- how his past experiences and emotions make him act out. Wolfhard still is a major asshole, but his friends made me see more of him in a different perspective. But all my curiosity has to be put aside- there's more thing to be worried about. Finn might call his uncle and tell him I'm really the one taking care of his place, then I'll be so screwed. I was even more afraid of exiting my room though, taking one step out is one step closer to him. For all I know he's already called his uncle and outside the door making the smirk ready to tell me my mom's been fired and quick me out. But I took a breath in and out, then went downstairs. God there's such a mess from last night, cups and empty bottles everywhere. Items are out of there original position, and I'm the one who has to clean all this shit up. Not Mr. Mc dreamy or should I call him Mr. dickhead?

Hours went by and Wolfhard still hasn't came  downstairs, I was nearly done cleaning. The hangover must be pretty bad, or he's still asleep. This might be the stupid decision I've ever made but I went upstairs, and I knocked on his door.
"You okay in there Wolfhard!?" I ask with a raised voice.
No response-
"Finn?" I ask.
Again silence-
I felt a little worried so I just decided to open the door and peek inside,
I could see across the room Finn's in bed sleeping- still I feel worried so I go inside trying to be extremely quiet. When I got to the edge of the bed I saw his chest breathing in and out. He has this thin blanket, it defines the curves of his abs, of course he sleeps shirtless. I'm being silly, but before I could walk back out to let him have his beauty sleep-
"Checking up on me, that's unlike you." He says sitting up.
I turned around and sighed,
"You don't know me enough to say that." I say.
"Well I know some of your traits, there not good ones." Finn yawns.

"I'm not going to stand here and beg you not to call Liam. So do whatever you need to do- either way I'll be fucked. I'm not stopping you." I sigh about to walk out,
"Wait-" He says.
I turned around again and saw him getting out of bed, he's wearing basketball shorts, and there very tight and loose in the perfect areas. Shit.
"What?" I ask.
"You don't know me either, and from the impression I have given you- I have bad traits too. Usually I'm not the type to ever apologize but- I'm sorry for the way I disrespected you yesterday. I don't want to sound like I'm making excuses but, I was drunk. See I'm the type of person to do things based on my emotions- I was pissed off last night." Finn says with this calm tone, he really means it.
"Wow, I never thought I'd see the day Finn Wolfhard apologizes to me." I kinda chuckle.
"Well don't get used to it." He smirks.
"I think you still owe me one more apology-" I smile.
"Your pushing it doll." Finn chuckles.
"You did purposely spill beer on me." I roll my eyes playfully.
"Oh yeah of course I did-" He says.
"So you admit?" I ask.
"I just wanted you to take your shirt off." Finn teases.
"Anddd he's back." I joke.
"Never left." He smirks.
"Right well, apology accepted. Only because I understand what you were feeling." I say.

Finn's pov

Understands what I was feeling? I had a feeling the guys would tell her something to make her think I'm actually a good guy. Even though my head is killing me, I can still clearly think about the words she said- and why she forgives me. Either way she's fucked? How? There's more to this girl than I thought- but there still is one problem.
"I'm still waiting for my apology too." I say.
"W-What apology?" She asks shocked.
"You lied to my face." I sigh.
"Right- listen I am fully capable of taking care of this house myself for the month. My mom will return at the end to claim the money, then I'll be out your life forever." Y/n says.
She didn't apologize or tell me why she lied, doll has some secrets- it makes me feel intrigued.
"A month is a long time doll." I smirk.
"We can just leave each other alone, you live your life and I live mine, we'll just be happening to be staying at the same place." She shrugs.
"Deal." I say.
"Great, well I have to finish cleaning- I can leave you some Advil in the kitchen if your hangover is bad." Y/n sighs.
"Sure thanks doll." I smirk.

Y/n gives me a sassy eye roll and walks out, she hates that I call her doll. How could I help it? She's four years younger than me, and a perfect doll figure. So I took a quick shower thinking about song lyrics in my head, and eventually I had a song- but immediately I wrote it down before I lost it. After getting ready to head to my recording studio- I noticed Y/n too busy to speak so I just left without saying a word, when I got to the studio my producer was there- I handed him my notes to see the lyrics.
"These are great lyrics, let's try to record them with that beat I made last time." He says.
"Great let's do it." I say putting on the headphones and clearing my voice ready to sing. When the beat started I let it play for a bit till I sang-
"Take off my disguise
I'm living someone else's life
Suppressing who I was inside
So I throw two-thousand ones in the sky
Together we're alone
In Vegas I feel so at home
Falling only for the night
So I throw two-thousand ones in the sky
How, how much to light up my star again
And rewire all my thoughts?
Oh baby, won't you remind me what I am?
And break, break my little cold heart
Call me up and I'll send for you
Take me down to your altitude
I don't know if I can be alone again
I don't know if I can sleep alone again
Check my pulse for a second time
I took too much, I don't wanna die
I don't know if I can be alone again
I don't know if I can sleep alone again
Count it up, it's all for you, count it up
I don't know if I can be alone again
I don't know if I can be alone again-" I sang with my feelings, not making one mistake on the lyrics I made up in my head.
___________________________

Song credit:
Alone Again by The Weeknd