14. Among us Au

Story: Laff and Joocie are impostors. Laff decides to kill Socks as he was getting too close to figuring out who the impostors were, Laff and Socks decide to meet in the electrical, but when Laff goes there Tbh is waiting for him. Laff confesses and they end the round together.

Idea by: Martinaweeb

After 5 rounds of among us, Laff was finally the impostor and he isn't gonna let anyone other than him win.

The round started and Laff was paired with Joocie to be the impostors. The round was good Laff was able to kill Dino and Nadwe while Joocie sabotaged the lights.

When Dino's body was found Socks reported it and immediately Socks started pointing fingers.

Socks accused Laff of being the impostor and Laff got mad, so when the voting ended Laff did the only logical thing and he killed Blaza.

Woolfster found Blaza lying in a puddle of blood with a simple kill a slice through the stomach.

Socks went livid and screamed, shouted and pushed Laff calling him a monster, and a devil. Woolfster and Memegod pulled Socks off of Laff who wasn't fighting back and was playing the victim.

"Let's win this through the tasks I have one in the electrical." Socks said through clenched teeth and Laff smirked. This was going to be easy.

When the voting ended Laff ran to the cams pretending to do something, after 5 minutes he decided to go to the electrical and finish this thing.

He entered the electrical slowly looking around for Socks, only to find Tbh standing there and looking back at him.

Tbh waved at Laff which Laff returned. "Could you watch my back while I do this task?" Tbh asked cutesy and Laff lost his breath and his words so he just nodded.

Tbh finishes his tasks and sits down on the counter his back pressed to the wall. "Laff?" Laff turns his head looking at Tb. "Come here." Laff nods and walks to Tbh, when Laffs in front of Tbh he wraps his arms around Laffs neck.

Tbh hugs Laff close who returns the hug. "Laff I'm scared." Tbh says hiding his face into Laffs shoulder. Laff lets out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Tbh?" "Yeah?" "Tbh. I'm the impostor." Tbh let's go of Laff and Laff backs away.
"I'm sorry Tb." He looks at him waiting for a response. "I don't care ." Laff looks at Tbh surprised. Tbh was okay with Laff being the impostor and Laff didn't believe it.

Tbh smiles knowing why Laff is surprised he gets up and wraps his arms around Laff pulling him into a hug.

Tbh pulls away and slowly runs his fingers through Laffs hair unbuckling his mask. The mask falls down and Laffs brown eyes meet Tbh's.

Tbh smiles at the blushing boy and pulls him into a kiss. It's a soft, gentle kiss Laff is absolutely melting into the kiss. The shorter boy pulls away for a second catching his breath before he kisses Laff again.

Soon it's a make-out session with Tbh pushing his tongue into Laffs mouth.
Tbh's legs begun to shake and he is feeling weak.

Laff lifts him giving him another kiss on the lips. They part and Tbh traces down Laff's neck leaving a hickey here and there.

Soon Laff does the same colouring Tbh's neck with purple and blue marks.

The round ends and Laff and Joocie won, as they all meet in the plaza everybody looks at Laff and Tbh who are both blushing and covered in hickeys.