I Swear It(Jaime POV)

Start from the beginning

"You've been defeated by a boy", continued Robb as I heard the direwolf circle me. "You have been captured, by a boy. Perhaps you will be killed by a boy".

The direwolf entered the cage. He was massive. Bigger than any animal I have ever seen. But I couldn't show how scared I was. I didn't fear death. 

"Stannis Baratheon send ravens to all high lord of Westeros", continued Robb. "King Joffrey Baratheon is neither a true King nor a true Baratheon".

They knew. All of them knew.

Fuck.

"He is your bastard son".

"If that's true, Stannis is the rightful King. How convenient for him", I reply. Trying to talk my way out. It was just enough to plant a seed of doubt in his mind, and it will grow.

"My father learned the truth", said Robb suddenly, resting his hand on the direwolfs back. "That's why you had him executed".

"I was your prisoner when Ned Stark lost his head", I argue.

"Your son killed him so the world wouldn't know you fathered him. And you... you pushed my brother from the window because he saw you with the Queen", continued Robb.

Panic set in. He knew everything. Joffrey was not safe anymore. Neither was Tommen or Myrcella. Or Cercei. Or any of my family for that matter. And it was all because I had to attack Ned Stark on the street. I started this all. This was my fault.

"And you have proof?", I ask. "You want to trade gossip like a couple of wives?".

"I am sending one of your cousins down to King's Landing with my peace terms.".

"You think my father is going to negotiate with you? You don't know him very well".

Father wouldn't risk the Throne, or his family legacy for anything. Not even his own son.

"No.... but he is starting to know me".

"Three victories doesn't make you a conqueror", I tried to argue.

"No but it is better than three defeats".

The direwolf came closer to me, almost touching my face as Robb Stark walked out of the cell. I pressed my back flat against the pole I was tied to, to get as far away as possible from this animal. I closed my eyes shut, readying myself to feel the teeth of this monster but that never came. Instead it snarled and walked after his owner.

I sighed in relief as the cage closed but I also felt scared. 

Soon all of the Seven Kingdoms will know that none of Cercei's children are legitimate and they have no right for the Throne. Or the title of Prince and Princess.

Father will be furious when he finds out that we have ruined his legacy. He will be beyond furious. 

He will be livid.

Days turned into weeks. And weeks will soon turn into months. 

And I was still stuck with the Starks and their bannermen. In a cage, chained to a post. Covered in my own piss and shit. 

At some point the Starks had so many prisoners, they ran out of cells. And my 'cousin', was put in the same cell as me. It was certainly a good change, having someone to talk to. Even though he mostly just admired me and my sword fighting skill. Annoying, really, but something about being praised, made me feel better.

We've spend quite a great deal talking, remembering the good days, until I realized that I could use this lad to escape. 

"I am not well suited for imprisonment", I began as I shivered. It was cold indeed, so it was helping my case. "Shocking, I know".