(Timeskip)

"Diiiig iiiin!"

Both class 1-A and B awed at the buffet served in front of them.

What happened earlier was another joint training between the two classes. So, Ahiru along with the students who can cook wrapped up various kinds of dishes for all the famished students.

"We have, potato mushroom Soup, Chicken Kaarage, spring rolls, pork katsudon and nanban, aaand pork and chicken....

*Drumroll*

"SISIG!"

"WoOoW~" The teens drooled at the sight, immediately grabbing a plate and filling it with food.

Author-chan just cooked chicken sisig for lunch soo.... For those people who wanted the recipe, it will be at the end of the chapter :)

They two classes were too busy eating that they didn't know that it was raining cats and dogs outside. Well, let me make the situation worse, by turning it into a storm.

"Students, stay indoors till the storm lits up. I repeat, stay indoors till the storm lits up. You all know the drill when the power might get cut off, stay safe and warm." A voice in the intercom said.

"Soo... We're all stuck here?" Tetsutetsu said, chewing on his food.

After dinner, they lend each other clothes, some just stayed in their uniforms, and some had their bags with them and had extra clothes.

They all worked together and cleaned after themselves with the dirty dishes.

Carrying the last set of dirty dishes to the kitchen, Ahiru accidentally bumps into Kosei who was holding a jug of water.

Gladly, no plates were dropped not broken because there's already a broken enough person present *cough* me *cough*.

"Oh my gosh! I-I'm so sorry! I got you wet!" Kosei frantically apologized. Ahiru shivered as cold water dripped from her shirt.

"Let me take the plates and you go change." Kosei took the pile of ceramics and took it to the kitchen.

Approaching her nearest friend, she tugged on their shirt. "Hmm? Ahiru, what do you nee- eughkfkss?! Y-y-your..." Izuku's face flushed as he pointed at her soaked WHITE shirt, slowly revealing her broccoli patterned bras (?).

"Do you have a spare shirt? Or better, a hoodie?" She asked, not really that bugged about her exposure.

Izuku bashfully but quickly pulled her to his room before someone else could see her. Once they got there he sighed in relief, "Now we're safe..."

He stared at the girl who had her head tilted to the side, looking at him. "Uhm, can I please steal *ehem* I mean borrow a hoodie and a shirt?"

Izuku nods and went to his closet, picking out a shirt and a simple green hoodie with "パーカー" written on it.

So, turned her back on him and tore her wet shirt off. "W-w-wait! Let me turn around!" Izuku panicked, trying to cover his eyes from the topless girl.

Ahiru didn't really mind. She was used to it. Being undressed in front of people (mostly scientists) was a norm to her. They didn't sexualize her or anything, they were pretty focused on their job, I guess.

Saying that it was okay, Ahiru put the shirt and hoodie on. Izuku got a glimpse of her back, seeing something that made his brows furrow in worry.

Finally facing him, she hugged the hoodie close, enjoying how it covered her body.