(Drawn by yours truly :))

The literal text appeared on top of his head, making Ahiru look at it weirdly.
"Oookay...? I'm gonna get those dino nuggies and some Frosties and then we can go."

While walking around, Shoto thought about his questions, contemplating whether to ask her right now or what.

She looks fine right now so maybe it's okay?

"Uhm..."

The girl hummed at him, asking him to continue. "I saw how Endeavor talked to you the other day... I was wondering. How did you know him?" He asked.

Ahiru turned to look at home and lightly gasped. "Now that you mentioned it, it kinda left my mind that your Endeavor's boy."

Todoroki was a tad bit surprised. Every time people would see him, they would always mention his dad first. He was never recognized as someone else than "Endeavor's son".

"-and as for your question. I was rescued." She replied.

"From what?" He continued to ask.

"Captivity."

Choosing her words wisely she resumes, "I have no idea how it was possible but, according to the people there, they said I was held captive even before I was even born. And when I was brought to this world, I was straight up treated like a lab rat.

They didn't explain in full detail on what or what was the purpose of the experiments were. They just said that once something is done, it won't be reversed. For I am, artificially altered.

So, whatever I was before cannot be brought back, I am well aware of that. I do miss the times where Ki- oh! I found the dino nuggies!" She said an grabs three boxes of the nuggets and continued shopping, not finishing her last statement, much to Todoroki's displeasure.

They soon got everything they need, plus some more soba ingredients because Todoroki invited Ahiru to cook and eat his favorite food with him since she never had soba before.

After paying, they enjoyed their time walking home together. Shoto decided to reserve his interrogation for another time. He didn't want to force Ahiru to remember those memories, so he decided to just wait and just befriend her.

(Timeskip)

Somewhere else...

Toshinori sat on the chair across some other teachers, listening in to the principal's announcements.

"About the new staff member that I once told you about, he will be starting at the day after tomorrow." Nezu stated, handing out a couple of copies of the person's information.

"I had interviewed him about his experiences and that he was more than willingly temporarily replace Hound dog while he is in vacation for a month."

"Nakajima Shun, he's 26... What kind of experience did he have?" Aizawa asked.

"He was a highschool teacher in America for four years, which means that he started teaching at 22. His quirk is Switch." Mic said.

Nezu smiled as he stirred his tea, "Once he gets here, I would like to assign Toshinori to give him a simple tour when he arrives. Oh, and everyone, please do welcome him. That is all." Nezu dismissed the faculty.