"Virginia state police have asked for our help." Lily said, as soon as everyone arrived the conference room. "It seems 3 young women have gone missing under similar circumstances in the last 5 years."

"And why are we just hearing about this now?" JJ asked, as she went through the files in front of her.

"Well, our field office in Richmond was called in to consult, but they haven't been able to crack it, and last night a fourth woman went missing." Emily explained.

"Allie Leighton, 29 years old." Lily continued, presenting a case for the first time in months. "She disappeared on her way home from work. Her car was found in a nearby parking garage by the restaurant where she's the head chef."

"What time was this?"

"Just after midnight." Lily answered.

"Robbery doesn't seem to be a motive. Her bag was still there with her wallet and phone inside." Rossi noted, as Lily nodded.

"The same could be said for the disappearance of Dr. Roberta Childs, an obstetrician, in 2012." She said. "She was last seen leaving work after the night shift. Her car and personal belongings were found inside the hospital parking garage."

"Two different garages, but it could be the unsub's preferred hunting grounds." JJ said.

"Yeah, but it looks like the victim taken after Dr. Childs was abducted during a home invasion." Spencer noted.

"Yes. Diane Pearl, 26. Schoolteacher. In 2013, a side door was jimmied, setting off her home alarm at 11:52 P.M. Nothing was taken." Lily said.

"Nothing but Diane." Rossi said.

"In 2015, a dentist, Elise Waterston. She disappeared from her office after working late one night. She ordered a rideshare, the driver waited, but she was a no-show." Lily continued.

"So 4 young women go missing, late at night, in the same geographical area." Like said. "There's been no ATM, no cell phone, no credit card activity."

"And no ransom demands." Emily said. "These weren't kidnappings."

"Bodies have never been found." Tara said. "The unsub could be holding them."

"Or he's good at permanent concealment." Matt offered.

"None of the missing women look alike." Spencer noted. "This unsub is not hunting a specific type. He's even crossed racial lines."

"Ok, let's look at what they do have in common." Tara said. "They are all young, single, educated professionals."

"A doctor, a teacher, a dentist, and a chef..." Rossi said. "It sounds like the start of a bad joke."

"Well, the unsub could hold a grudge against accomplished women, especially if he feels inferior." JJ shrugged.

"You know, the unemployment rate in Virginia is only 3.7%." Spencer chirped in. "But if he's out of work, he might resent them for being better educated or making more money."

"And you also need to throw rejection into the mix." Tara said. "This guy could be a jilted lover or feel frustrated by the type of woman he thinks he can't get."

"Garcia, any luck finding a connection between these women?" Emily asked, as Penelope kept typing away in her computer.

"Nothing on social media." She shook her head.

"Were any of them dating or in a relationship?" Rossi asked.

"Not that I can see." She answered. "They haven't posted, you know, any typical romantic pics with a boyfriend or girlfriend."