Dumbledore stood up and walked over to a shelf "And now that I am looking for possible other Horcruxes, I did some research and found a memory of Slughorn." He turned to the group before pulling out something that looked like a Pensieve. 

"Lily, Talea, I want you to take a closer look at this memory." They walked up to him and let themself fall into the memory. A black steam appeared until it faded into the surroundings of Slughorns memory.

The room was dimly lit in a green light and Slughorn watched the figure of Tom Riddle walking up to a fireplace and asked "Is something on your mind Tom?"

"Yes sir" answered the black-haired boy "I couldn't think of anyone else to go to, the other professors- well they're not like you, they might misunderstand it." 

"Go on" replied Slughorn taking a sip out of his goblet. Riddle walked closer up to him, his hands tucked in his pockets "I was in the library at night, in the restricted section. I read something rather odd about this rare kind of magic. And perhaps, you could help me." 

"What's it called?" asked Slughorn. Talea wasn't able to understand what the boy was saying as there was a loud beeping noise, which blurred the voices within. Suddenly Slughorn yelled "I don't know anything about such things and if I did I wouldn't tell you, now get out of here!" 

The memory started to faint and they were pushed back into reality. The others send them questionable glances not knowing what they saw. "Sir?" asked Lily "Why did you sow us this memory?"

Dumbledore nodded his head and leaned onto his desk "Well, you see Ms. Evans, the memory isn't complete. Slughorn changed his memory this is the part where it got all blurry. We need to know what happened exactly but Mr Slughorn tends to be a little bit stubborn and he wouldn't give me the original memory when I asked him to. "

Talea looked up with a frown "You want us to get his memory?" Dumbledore nodded again and replied "Talea, you had to see the memory in order to understand Voldemort's past a little bit more but the reason why I asked Ms. Evans to join us is because she tends to be one of Slughorns favourites and I do believe that she is perhaps the only one in this room who has a slight chance to get this memory." 

"I'll try it Professor but I don't know if I'll succeed" stated Lily. 

"You can take someone with you of course, I'm not asking you to do this alone" replied the older wizard. "Remember the day you told me that Regulus found out about Voldemort's Horcruxes?" 

The others turned to the younger Black with shocked faces, they did know that Regulus helped a lot but not that he was the one that found out about them. "Yes?" asked Talea slightly confused. 

"You've told me that there was a possible Horcrux in a cave, a locket." Talea let out a stunned scoff, how could she forget about this? She should've realised it sooner. "I do." 

"I've already told you that I did my research on Voldemort's past and I came across something rather interesting. You see, Tom Riddle grew up in an orphanage, his mother died a few hours after his birth and his father didn't know of his existence as he was under the influence of Amorentia when he met his mother. She hoped that he would love her without the potion but she was wrong, he ran away from her the same day."

"But if someone is born under the influence of a love potion, he is unable to love," said Alice. 

"Yes Ms. Fortescue that is true. The children of the orphanage went on trips to a cave often. It's near the orphanage."

There was a short silence until Regulus asked "Sir, are you assuming that this s the cave where he placed the locket?"

"Yes, Mr. Black, I am and this isn't the only thing. The Gaunt ring is another Horcrux."