" No where bhai I am ok. I will be back now." Rahul said and went to washroom. He splash water on face and thought something. And came out of washroom. Mahi is waiting for him. Rahul felt good that someone is their, waiting for him.

" R u ok rahul. " Mahi asked. Rahul nodded. Both slept.

Mahi wake up at 6:00 am and freshen up and wake up Virat.

" Aaree Rahul nai utha aab tak?? Aapne nai uthaaya bhai?? " Virat asked, with question face.

" Maine nahi uthaya. Raat ko woh suddenly utha, thoda blank tha. Isiliye nahi uthaya. " Mahi said.

" Suddenly kyu uthaya woh. " Virat asked, with frown.

" Nahi pata. now go and freshen up. " Mahi said. Virat to freshen up and came out of washroom. It was 7:15 am, Mahi wake up rahul , said him to freshen up. Rahul nodded his head. He freshen up.

All moved to breakfast table for bf. All met at dining hall. Ate their bf. And moved out of hotel to stadium. They have match in afternoon. They completed the match.

When they were coming back to hotel. Its became evening. While coming to hotel. The weather has changed suddenly.

All freshen up and gathered in Mahi's room, to enjoy there like always. Three members in each team playing fifa. Rahul doing something in laptop, sitting on sofa. Mahi, Virat, Rohit talking about something. Others are watching TV.

" Haayee ruko woh channel lago woh live chal raha hai. Aaree, success party of movie" Shreyas said. This took all attention of room. Rahul is busy in laptop now too.

" Haan yeh movie mast hai." Ash said

" Haan maine bhi suna hai ki movie blockbuster hai. " Jinks said. This took the attention of Rahul. He kept his laptop aside. Saw diya is wearing a saree.

" When u meet me. Wear a saree " Rahul massaged this to diya. And saw TV. Diya phone pinned up. Saw the msg and blushed.

This was not noticed by any one. Again he is back to his world of work. All talked alot about it and all went back to their rooms .

It's 10:00pm ,

" Rahul will u not eat" Mahi asked .

" No bhai, I had snacks. " Rahul said keeping his eyes on his laptop only .

Mahi and Virat shook their heads. There are seeing this from yesterday. What he is doing they don't know.

" Rahul tu hamesha se laptop mai aisa hi rahta hai. " Virat asked.

" Haan bhai, mai tours pe aisa hi rahta hu. " Rahul said this in flow. Mahi and Virat are shocked knowing this.

They didn't saw him like this or he didn't get out of room. Rahul get nervous as he realises what he said.
But, his phone rang " Aman. " He excused himself and breath in relief and went to balcony. Made his face expressionless and talked about something, it took one hour.

Here, Mahi and Virat completed their dinner. Rahul kept his phone.but, again rang with " Mike" .

" Hello Mike , what's the matter " Rahul asked.

" Hello sir, the party is over, we are going to hotel to Collect luggage and to freshen up." Mike told.

" Ok, Take care of her , and here when u land chennai , say her to call me, stay near my hotel where I am staying now. Did u get that " Rahul said.

" Ok sir. I will take care of that sir. "Mike said to Rahul.

Diya wear this