Chapter 1

You take one look at her and you think, 'she's scary' or 'she seems unapproachable', but she's not. In fact, once you get to know her you'll realize things about her you don't notice from afar. Example: how her lips part just a bit when she's focussed on what she's doing, or how her eyes slightly change color from light blue to dark turquoise in the sun. How her hair is always perfect even when she's back from a mission all sweaty, you'll notice that she's  got a fire inside her, that she's not just passionate about her job, but about anything you give her, like how she's passionate about finding me a hobby other than jogging. Although she thinks it isn't considered a hobby.

What she wears, I bet you've never see her without her suit, well she's beautiful in anything, especially my clothes, when She wears one of my shirts I can never wear it again, because I'll never look as perfect as she does in them.

"Hey! Y/n, you still with me?" Steve says snapping me back to reality. "Yeah, your in love with romanoff, I get it!" I say annoyingly, when is he gonna tell her, he's been crushing on her for 2 years now... it's practically as old of news as he is. "Just tell her already!" I say getting up from the grass, "come on, I'll race you back" I add. "You know I'll be faster than you, no matter how hard you try" the brunette says getting up from his spot on the grass. "I would beat your as* if I had the serum like you" I stated slowly jogging backwards allowing me to see his reactions "suck it up y/n, the only way you'd be able to beat me is if your girlfriend was there" he says jogging at my pace. "At least I have a girlfriend" I say teasingly. He scoffs as he runs faster passing me, "see you in an hour, y/l/n!" He calls out.

Son of b*tch left me! He knows I don't run, I jog!

I look down at my watch 5:30, oh sh*t I got to get back, she's gonna wake up in 30 minutes. I jog back seeing Steve's figure disappear in the distance.

__________

5:56, yes! I made it It back in time, it would've been hell if I hadn't, she says she hates it when I'm not there in the morning. They say happy wife happy life, she's not my wife... but some day maybe she will be, and until than I'm gonna make her a happy girlfriend.

I make her a cup of coffee and put it by her bed with a note 'in the shower, be out in a second, love - y/n'

As soon as I'm out the bathroom, I see her laying in bed holding onto her head, she looks slightly in pain. I rush over to her.

Maria's pov

"Babe, babe, are you ok" y/n says in a worried voice, "I'm fine, just a small headache" I peck her lips softly and hastily, get up and walk towards the bathroom. "A headache? Like a I'm ok, but not really headache or a I worked late last night headache" she says walking after me. I turn around, "baby, I'm ok, I just- fury needed some extra work to be done, and I volunteered".

She lets out a sigh of relief, "I'm driving today!" She demands as she grabs the car keys, she doesn't need to drive, I know I'm fine, but when she let her dad drive with a headache... well let's just say she rarely lets me drive. Even though I don't need protection, I love how deeply y/n cares about me.

"Ok, your driving, just let me change first"

How do you guys like the story so far? If you have an suggestions for the plot or any grammar mistakes please let me know by commenting. Don't forget to vote if you like the story!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia