He wanted us to do one hundred push ups with our shirts off. Damn That's too many I thought on the inside. However,  I took off my shirt and did push ups. Some of the girls recorded, the other half nearly fainted, and the last half screamed and giggled. This went on for about ten minutes. We ended up playing basketball 🏀  while the girls sat in the bleachers taking pictures on their phones. I played Jaden in a 1 on 1 game of basketball. 

⏭⏭⏭

⏭⏭⏭

Fourth five minutes later it was time to go home. I grabbed my bookbag and hat then walked out with my bro Jaden. Kayla was standing right in front of me saying something but, I couldn't understand what she was saying because, I saw India kiss another nigga right in front of my face. I felt really pissed, I couldn't explain It. People all around me started to take pictures and others had their mouths wide open. Soon everything went back to normal. People who was watching continued to resume walking. I told Jaden to leave me and he shook his head and left. 

I still couln't believe that she kissed another boy in front of me.

Kayla- " Hey you , come here I need to talk to you for a second" 

Malak- " Yes you can, and my name is Malak by the way" I said while keeping my head down.

Kayla- " Its nice to meet you Malak and I'm very sorry for what just happend, are you okay" she said with a concerned tone"

Malak- " Yeah,  I can't believe she would do this to me, I've been nothing but good to her yo" 

Kayla-" Yea you seem like a really cool person and all, I don't think you deserve this"

Malak- " yea so...... Why did u move from Hawaii"

Kayla- "Because my mom just wanted to move and get a new start"

Malak- " O actullay I am from Hawaii too but what do you like doing" 

Kayla- "Well I like the normal girl stuff like shopping, singing, and stuff but, I also like rapping, and skateboarding. But tell me what you injoy doing"

Malak-  "Skateboarding, dancing ,raping, music, hanging with my bros, and yea other stuff"

Kayla- "Oh that's nice but I need to ask you a serious dead ass question...... do you model" she said while laughing a little. 

Malak-  "Nah why?"

Kayla- "Because you are like really attractive, very, very, attractive"

Malak- "You are very gorgeous" I replied.

kayla- "O thank you, You are the first one to tell me that" she blushed and her cheeks turned pink. " Damn oh wow my house is right there, I didn't know we have been walking together for so long" 

Malak- " I didn't know either"

Kayla- "Ummm would you like......  wanna exchange numbers or something" she asked shyly.

Malak- " I was JUST about to ask you the same thing but thanks for having this conversation with me , you cheered me up a bit"

We exchanged numbers💭

Kayla-  " Yea thank you for talking to me and for being so nice" 

We exchanged glares and then I stepped in and gave her a tight hug. I could tell she was nervous at first but, she gave into the hug and hugged back. She was smiling mad hard and then hurried inside of her house.

After she went in the house I walked back to my crib and relaxed.

Kayla*

Omg I cannot believe he hugged me he was so freaking cute. Other than looks he also have a great personality too. Damn that nigga got me geeked and all. I unlocked the door and my mom greeted me.

 "Hello honey" she said while giving me a hug. " Who is that fast ass boy I just saw you talking to outside" 

Kayla- " Mom calm down he's not fast at all and he's just some boy I met at school today"

Mom- " Ummhmmmm right but, continue what you was doing"

 I shook my head then walked up the stairs. I decided to watch some episodes of Empire . I called Malak and we both talked for about three hours straight. We held a super funny conversation , He told me about the time him and his friend had to wear a prom dress because, they lost a bet. Hilarious right? After all the talking We hung up and I posted a pic on instagram showing off how bad ass I looked. A user name named MalakWatson popped up and I accepted his follow request and I followed him back.

I felt myself dosing off and went to sleep 😴 

💚TBC💚

HEEY GUYS, I hope you all like the new version of this chapter. I'm re editing all the chapters of this book. I'm fixing the spelling, the plots, and everything else. Comment please💘 Vote, and I hope you guys enjoyed!!!!