In the corner of my eye I saw one of the administrates with a girl, a pretty light skinned girl. I hope she wasn't coming in our class because, I hate new people especially new girls, coming into classes. Unfortunately she came into our class. Our teacher stopped the lesson and greeted the new student.

Administrator-  "Hello everyone this is our new student name kayla, She is from Hawaii and now she has moved to California. This is her first day here so everyone be nice to her OK"

The lady left. 

I watch as the teacher sat her next to Malak since nobody sat beside him. After all of that we continued the lesson.

Ugh  " I really wanted her to move to the back because, I do not want her around Malak at all. Malak just starred at her with a thirsty expression on his face. Mannnnn,  I need to make Malak mad and I know the prefect thing to do. I need to break up with him in front of everyone so, he would look dumb in front of everybody.  

Kayla*

So far this school seem really cool and whoa I just noticed this boy next to me is just so fine. He has tight curly hair,  chocolate deep brown eyes, nice clothes/shoes, and he look like a very chill person but, He also, look like a fuckboy but, I can't judge because, I don't know him at all. Is he the player type? The hit and diss type? The I want to be in a relationship type? Or what?  I don't know.

 The girl that's sitting near this boy seems threaten by me somehow. She also seem really mean for some odd reason. But, like I said I can't judge people off of looks so I will try to be nice. Im, getting a vibe that they talk or date.

Malak*

Kayla seems to be checking me out. She think I didn't notice but, I did. She is cute wait no, she's sexy. I don't know her........ yet but I plan to. I have hard feelings for India but, I guess she wouldn't mind me getting to know this new girl. Kayla is from Hawaii and I'm from Hawaii too that is part of the reason I would like to get to know her. I opened my mouth to say something until the bell rang. It's finally time for P.E and elective. I had PE today.

My friend Jaden caught up with me in P.E We had the same PE teacher and his name was Mr Quenvill. He was can be an ass sometimes but he know my dad so, I was'nt going to say anything.