Who's that .1

This chapter has been extremely edited , all of the chapters have but enjoy❣️

*Malak*

Sup it is your boy Malak Watson. I use to live in Hawaii now I live in paradise aka California. My family moved here because, we wanted A new start and we thought it would be A good thing were, we can meet a new breed of people. People think I'm famous because, I got clout but I'm not, I'm just a regular teen. I'm also 16 . Most of all the girls think I'm sexy and I know it. Who can blame me.

I'm just living life

✨I'm just living life✨

I was in class sitting two rows from the front row. I sat next to my beautiful girlfriend named India. She's the best girlfriend I have ever had. I never had doubts about her except for now. I heard Shit about her cheating on me and seeing other people. I didn't worry though because, she seem like the faithful type of female. 

"Malak" I heard my teacher yell across the room. "Come up to the board and "answer this question now" she added.

I snapped out of my thoughts and read the question. The question asked "What is Cosmology" The teacher must think I was dumb or something because, this is pretty easy.

Malak - "It discusses the origin of the universe" I spoke out loud.

She shook her head in agreement then continued with the boring lesson. She must have thought I was talking to the niggas behind me, that's why she called on me. But whatever. The bell rung and I switched to my 3rd period class which is history. I usually fell asleep because, the lessons are OD LONG. Anyways, I listened while the teacher talked. I was trying to copy down notes while hiding my phone between my legs and desk. 

  My I phone 6s + was on silent mode. So I went on instagram and took a photo of me and my girlfriend India. The caption I put was, I love this girl to death and no yawl can't have her but, as the teacher turned around I quickly put my phone in my side pocket. Then I  caught up on some notes I hadn't wrote down. 

India*

Malak was the total package, Me and him go together, and Malak treated me good but, I saw this other boy and he was cute too maybe even cuter than Malak.