4: Disparity + AN

Start from the beginning

"KORNELIOUS!" one of the workers screamed and kneeled next to him to check up on him. "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YOU'RE BLEEDING!" the remaining 3 workers then began to have this weird "brawl" against the Ursus that really looked like those high school fights with the student skipping back and forth while telling his friends to "Hold me back- Hold me back-

-Technical Difficulties! We'll be right back!-

Kal'tsit: Hey Author! Stop getting off-tracked!

Author: Huh? What happened?

Kal'tsit: ...

Author: ???

Kal'tsit: I'll... go get you some coffee.

Author: ??!?!?!??!!!??

"You three! Don't!" the manager managed (hehe) to call out, immediately halting the three workers. "Charlotte, did you get it on video?" the manager turned to the cashier behind the counter, who nodded as she held up her phone. "Good, we can show the police that this man attacked an employee."

The eyes of the Ursus widened as he heard the manager's words. Enraged, he began to charge towards the fallen supervisor, while arming himself with what seems to be a stool from one of the table sets.

"YOU! DO YOU THINK THAT I WON'T FUCKING MURDER YOU?"

-----------------------

"So not even the manager can stop him, hmm?" Mostima sighed as the screen continued to display the fight that's was currently happening.

"Jeez, this guy is going a bit too far..." Exusiai sweatdropped when she heard the Ursus threatening to murder the Infected Lung students. This statement from the madman clearly had an effect on some of the Operators, as Amiya and Doctor both winced, while Mostima's and Kal'tsit's eyes both darkened.

"This is bullshit- Texas and Mostima, please go out and silence him." Emperor shook his head, as the two girls nodded and began to walk to the door. "Hold on! I'll come with you!" Exuisai yelled as she followed behind them.

Kal'tist suddenly felt a light tap on her left shoulder. When she looked in that direction, she saw a pair of pleading eyes staring back, and she immediately knew who it was.

"You can go with them, Amiya. Stay safe." Kal'tsit reminded as the Cautus nodded in excitement. "We will, Dr. Kal'tsit! Come on Doctor, let's go!" Amiya jumped from her seat while pulling on the Doctor's arm, which resulted in her being dragged across the room.

"Heh, still a curious girl isn't she?" A titter escaped from Emperor's mouth, as the 5 exited out of the room. "Hmm, I suppose... But pretty soon, she will mature to a powerful girl and fit the role of a leader for Rhodes Island." The female Feline replied while the Liberi chortled at her response. "What I think that girl needs right now, is a goddamn vacation at Siesta. You gon kill her with all that work you're throwing at her."

Kal'tist stayed silent at the Liberi suggestion, while the latter began to down another cup of brandy.

"Hmm... maybe."

"She's under your care ain't she?" The Feline nodded as the Liberi continued. "if you really gonna want her to become someone who will have such a huge responsibility, you the person who's in charge of her physical and mental well-doings... don't you think?"

.

.

.

"Tell me why I'm receiving advice from a penguin again?"