Text me

(If the texts are hard to understand I terms of who is saying what I will fix it)

She asked me on a date, shit. Ella Whyte asked me out.

I turn back around as she walks away, Summer stands there in shock looking at me as I walk towards her.

"Did she-

"Yeah."

"And you said-

"Yes."

"And now you-

"It would appear that way," I answer exhaling the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"You're going on a date, with her. The MOST popular and gorgeous girl at school."

"Uh huh," I can barely get the words out. In the eleven years and two months I had gone to school with her, she had never noticed me let alone notices me enough to ask me on a date.

"When?" Summer asks curiously, she had been the victim to many vents about Ella. I didn't talk about her all the time, it was actually Summer that brought her up in conversation.

"Saturday, she is going to pick me up at six."

"Did she give you any other information?"

"She said she would text me." I reply looking over to Ella, she is sitting with her friends who are all whispering quietly. She sits at the end like she usually does, but this time her attention is focused towards me.

She smiles and takes out her phone quickly typing and a text comes through.

You're staring, it reads from an unknown number. That was under a previous text from freshman year when we were in the same group and she texted me.

11-4-6-83 only Friday.

I can't remember what it was for but she texted me.

"Was that her?" Summer teases.

I ignore her and reply to her text.

Sorry but can you blame me? Anyway you were staring first

I look up to see her reaction and she smiles when she reads the text, I swear I could even see her blush.

I guess that's true, I guess I could say the same thing. I couldn't resist not staring

"Thats cringy," Summer says staring over my shoulder.

"That's rude, anyway it's kind of sweet."

"Sure," she smirks and walks over to a few of our other friends.

You have chemistry next, right?

Another text comes through.

Yeah how'd you know

I look up at her and she shakes her head

We are in the same class, I just thought I would ask

I mentally face palm and quickly reply.

:| sorry I forgot

I watch her smile as she smiles and stands up. She comes over to me and stops about two meters away.

"I'll walk you to chemistry?" She asks.