Chapter 5

*One month later*

I started to get a feeling whenever Harry and I called. We called everyday after we were done with our work. It was a new habit. I started to feel butterflies whenever we called and when I saw his face. I always thought that you can't fall in love when you haven't even met each other but now I doubt that.

Incoming call

I picked up and Harry's face appeared on the screen. "Hey haz." "Hey Lou, okay I was thinking-" "Wow you thought!" "Let me finish my sentence, I want to meet you." "Really are you sure?" "Yes one hundred percent sure." "Oh my god when?" "I'm free this weekend." "Me too!" The weekend was over 3 days and I was so excited, I would finally meet him. "Your place or mine?" I asked. "I think my place is better since I only live with my mum." "That's alright, I can drive over there." "Amazing I will text you the address later."

They talked for a few more hours. Mostly about that they were so excited to meet each other. Harry's mum knew he was talking to me and my mum also knew that I talked to him so convincing my mum that I could go there wasn't that hard.

Harry: Goodnight Lou, Tomorrow is a day closer to when we're going to meet each other.

Me: Goodnight Haz, can't wait!