CHAPTER 10 - OUR FOREVER.

2 years later

.

.

.

.

.

Gen's POV

I'm getting ready god knows what's gonna happen?

" Gen Kun " I hear Suika calling.

" Are you ready "?

" Yeah, I'll be out in a bit ".

" Okay " and she left.

Five minutes later Chrome barge in.

" HEY!!!! " I shout.

" Seriously aren't you ready yet? Senku is waiting at the ceremonial venue "

" I'm ready but I'm nervous and why am I the one wearing the dress for the wedding ".

" Then why didn't you disagree when they asked you to wear it ?" Chrome asks curiously.

"///// We- Well because Senku asked me ....///////"

A few minutes later and I enter the venue for OUR wedding and there he was standing in front of me just a few steps away looking breathtaking.

My head instantly heads back to 2 years ago.

Back to two years ago 

.

.

.

.

" What? " 

" What? What? " 

" You are in love with ME!!!!!?"

Senku just decides to nod shamelessly.

" Do you not even like me ? Well that's okay, I'm not gonna force you or anything to give me an answer ".

With that Senku turned to the other side not facing Gen . Suddenly Gen wrapped his hands around Senku's waist. 

This sudden movement surprised Senku and he was gonna turn around to face Gen again but 

" Please don't. Please don't turn around. I don't think I can say it to your face right now. I - I always wanted to tell you this, tell you how much you made me fall for you in those mere minutes I got to know you. You're so stupid and a total nerd but that's what I love the most about you. So really thank you for taking care of me up until now ''.

Senku slowly turns and faces Gen whose eyes were watering. He stops those tears coming out and hugs him, gently rubbing his back. 

" Gen..." he starts 

" Can I kiss you ?"

Gen nods.

Slowing putting both his hands on Gen's cheeks he pulls him closer 

(  credits to the owners :) )

" We will always be together. Right ?"

" Right ".

.

.

.

Back to the present 

Senku's POV 

He's right in front of me !!!

" Senku you good ?" Kohaku asks 

" Yep. I'm 10 billion percent okay " 

" That's some high percentage " 

" Why wouldn't it be? The guy I love is right in front of me. I'm marrying this guy " 

We are suddenly interrupted, well more like Kohaku was interrupted by Chrome. 

I watch Gen moving closer and closer to me. I reach out my hand towards him. 

" This is forever. Right? "

I nod and smile

" OUR forever".

THE END 

.

.

.

.

.

Alright, you guys I'm sorry for leaving the story like that. But now it's officially completed and I'm thankful to everyone who read this story so far and for those who'll read it in the future :) 

I'll see you all soon when I start writing my new story 

Loads of love 

tancakes xx