First Day Back

Today is the first say back for Siara Silva as she walks with Sky, her brother in the Alfea courtyard. They were looking for their friend Riven who seems to be non existent.

"Where in the bloody hell could that boy be" Siara asked frustrated as she have not seen the boy yet.

"I don't know but he has to be here somewhere" Sky responds holding the mind fairies hand as he realizes what's wrong.

If a first year looked at them they would think the siblings are dating because of how close they are with each other but no its just because they grew up together.

"If it's getting hard to try not to listen to their thoughts then listen to mine Ara" the specialist offered and the mind fairy nodded listening to her brothers thoughts.

They were walking until Sky had spotted a red head not to far from where they were standing and started walking towards her with his sister still holding hands.

"Wow you look so lost" Sky said to the red head who looked at him.

"Is this your way of offering to tour me around" the girl asked him with a slight chuckle and the mind fairy stared off into space.

"I wasn't offering I was just saying as you look like your lost" the specialist responded to which Siara rolled her eyes.

"Your a fairy" he stated as Siara hugged his hand telling him that it's not working.

"I am fairy"

"Well fairy this is the specialist side the fairies side is over there" he said pointing to where he was meaning and the fire fairy nodded before looking at the mind fairy who looked like she was about to explode.

"Well it's nice to meet you" Bloom trailed off not knowing the boys name and he chuckled.

"Sky and this is my sister Siara" Sky introduced them and the mind fairy nodded.

"I'm Bloom" she said and both siblings smiled.

Before he could respond Riven decided to finally make his presence known to the the siblings who were looking for him.

"Why don't you quit perving on the first years around your sister" Riven said wrapping his arms around the mind fairy who sighed as they finally found Riven or more like Riven found them.

"Riv would you please give me a second" he said turning to his bestfriend who smirked at him before nodding his head in the fire fairies direction as she walks off.

"Are you gonna chase after that one" Riven asked this friend who only sighed at the girls retreating body.

"I would hope not because I can't take another second around all these people" the boys looked at her sympathetically before they broke out in smiles and hugged each other.

"Come on boys let's go before dad starts sending someone to find me" Siara told the boys and they walked off with her.

As the specialist students fight around Siara, she watches as her brother and his friend fight and talk at the same time about the Bloom girl.

"I dont know man theres something about her" Sky tells his friend as he scoffs at the boy.

"What, your smitten after one chat" he ask the boy, sticking his stick in his face and Sky hits the stick and they are now fighting.

"What is it with you and the crazy ones" as Riven catches him off guard he hits his stick in Skys stomach and Sky moves away from him.

"How do you know she's crazy, you haven't even met her" Sky ask as they start circling each other.