The ropes

Dream pov:

We walked for what felt like hours and my legs couldn't take it anymore "how much longer!" I shouted causing sapnap to stop in his tracks "would you stop... we're here" he finished knocking slightly and the wall next to us, he knocked in a slow and what seemed to be sporadic pattern however the wall then started to move, turning at a 90 degree angle allowing us to walk past it, after we walked in there was a long and creepy hallway that looked like it was built hundreds of years ago but it led to an elevator which took us to what sapnap called 'the underground'. "Ok dream. Your gonna be asked a lot of questions, and you're not gonna wanna answer them until you talk to the big man about getting your rep up" I stared at sapnap in confusion "huh?" Skeppy sighed "basically. Dream. I need to introduce you to the president of the underground, we are gonna tell him who you've killled, he's going to give you the option to kill someone else and you need to accept without hesitation got it." The elevator stopped and I hadn't given my answer yet, although I was scared "GOT IT!" He repeated this time I nodded my head, not entirely sure what I was getting myself into. Some sort of murderers guild.

We walked out of the elevator and immediately I could smell the stench of alcohol and cigarettes, there were also many people there staring at me and sapnap whilst some old timey music played in the background. Most of the people walked up to greet sapanap, however all of them were giving me judgmental glares, all except one, I not once did a man with long pink hair who seemed underwhelmed by the ongoing commotion caused by my arrival, I didn't have time to think about it before I was pulled into an office with a man covered in scars sitting in a chair drinking whiskey.

"So sapnap. What do you have for me? Fresh meat? A toy? Or a new client?" The man asked "this guy killed who killed my contract, as well as one more person by his own volition" sapnap said "oh... interesting. That was a 10 grand bounty, and who was the other guy?" The man asked once again "apparently he was-" sapnap was interrupted by the man "ah- ah- ah- I want to hear it from the man himself" he finished, I quickly looked at sapanap who gave me a reassuring nod "it was my boyfriend at the time, I walked in to him fucking the guy sapnap says was his contract, and then I got so angry that I killed them both" I answered causing a maniacal laugh from the man "well that IS lovely" he paused to reach for his drawer, in that split second my heart dropped. I assumed he was going to get a gun or knife or something. But instead he handed me a wad of cash "that my new friend is ten grand" he paused again and grabbed another stack "and that is another grand for your first kill" I stared at the money. This can't be real, 11 grand just like that. I slowly reached for the money and as I grabbed the first note my hands were held "now I'm going to ask you this once, if I gave you a small contract now would you accept, I should have you know that all the killers in this establishment get a free room. For those who have no where to go" he winked, an evil side of me took over out of no where, a cocky side, a confident side "I wouldn't mind killing again, just give me the name and details and I'll be on my way" I winked back cashing a laugh "I like you. Do you have a name yet?" "Dream" I answered "nice to meet you dream. I'm schlatt" he shook my hand.

Schlatt then turned to sapnap and stated "show him the ropes would ya kid, and then I'll give dream here his first contract" I reached for the money and followed sapnap out if the door "that went much better than I thought it would go" sapnap sighed "your a natural dreamy boy"