SKI MASK THE SLUMP GOD •What i want•

This is pro bably gonna c turn into its own story just a warning before I start lol and if not there will definitely be more parts.
________________________________
Y/n POV

I tied my laces and slid my hoodie on quick before I Ran out side and got in the car.

"As I opened the door and got inside smoke hit my face and the smell of weed flowed through the air.

"Wassup boo, here we ain't forget about you" my best friend Megan said and laughed.

She handed me a blunt they were smoking and I took 3 hits and passed it back.

"You already know I'm getting smoked out for free when we get to the kickback anyways " I said and laughed.

"Oh who could forget, all the dealers love you" my other bestfriend nique said.

4 minutes later

We pulled up to the kickback and walked inside.

There were about 40 people here a cool amount or people.

We walked around until we found a spot to sit at.

All three of us sat down in the living room and chilled there for a bit.

"Ayoooooo wassup y'all, hey y/n" quan said and looked me up and down.

"Hello to you too quan" nique said and rolled her eyes.

"What y'all doing sitting down in here? Y'all should come hotbox upstairs with me and the gang" quan said before pointing up the steps.

The three of us looked at each other before getting up and walking upstairs to the guest bedroom.

When we all got up there there was 9 people

2 random girls.

2 random guys.

And and 5 dealers, all of which I knew very well especially stokeley.

He was sitting on the end of the bed rolling up before looking up to see who came in.

I got butterflies around him, idk if I really like him or what.

"Wassup y/n" stokeley said and looked back down at the blunt but visibly smirking.

Megan looked at me cause she knew how I felt about stokeley.

"Ight y'all ready" he said and lit up the blunt.

"Been ready" a random girl said.

They lit up 3 blunts and we all passed them around.

I loved to smoke don't get me wrong but this weed was kicking my ass.

I started to get a little paranoid and jumpy.

I heard someone speaking to me but it was muffled.

"Here have some of this" someone said and laughed.

Someone put a liquor bottle up to my lips and made me Chug half of it making my throat burn and my head spin.

Once things went back to normal I realized stokeley kept starting at me.

"Boo" I said and rolled my eyes at him.

He gave me a blank stare for another 5 seconds before getting up and leaving the room.