𝑽- 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅

Smut
-

Finn walked off the stage after The Aubrey's played their encore.

He approached the backstage. I admired the way his cheeks were rose flushed, his forehead glistened with sweat, and the corners of his mouth pulled up into a small smile when his eyes met mine.

"I know I'm sweaty but I wanna hug you."
When he reached me, he pulled me into a hug and rested his chin on top of my head.

"You were great." I said into his chest.

He pulled away with a smile.
"You think so?"

I nodded at him.
"Of course. You look really good up there."

Actually, I thought he looked hot as fuck when he played. But, I didn't want to be too bold.

Finn and I had been dating for 3 months now but we haven't had sex yet. We've had steamy make out sessions and gotten handsy but never all the way. There were times where we came really close to it but backed out.

"Oh yeah?" He smirked playfully and raised his eyebrows. I nodded again as I returned a smile.

He stared at me for a moment with a certain look in his eyes that I couldn't quite put my finger on. Then, he leaned in for a kiss.

"No PDA!"
We pulled away and turned to see Malcolm pointing his drum stick at us tauntingly.

We shook our heads and laughed. Finn pressed a quick kiss to my lips, despite Malcom's orders.

He grabbed a water bottle and sat down on the couch. He signaled for me to sit with him by patting the cushion beside him while he took gulps of water.

I sat myself next to him and leaned into his side before he wrapped his arm my shoulders.