Author's Note

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my story! By the way, thank you for giving it a shot.

Now, here are the things that I want you to take note of:

No plagiarism! This story was my own creation; I did not steal anyone's idea so I would not tolerate you doing that! If you're creating a story, then just use your wide imagination and I'm sure it will work.

♡ This story was not made to attack or to oppose anyone. The story will be addressing different social and political issues; it was based on true scenarios with fictional characters. I did not write this story to go against anyone, so I was hoping that we're all going to have a truce. I just wanted to raise some awareness to others not because I'm taking sides but because I wanted everyone to understand what does truth really wants us to see.

♡ While reading this story, I know that there will be some parts where you will be startled because of what is happening, but first and foremost, I did a brief research and I surfed the internet in order to have different references or basis for me to reach my conclusion for this story. Again, I'm not taking any sides—but please don't condemn me for doing so. But don't worry because I will be having a last author's note on the last part of this book where I will be explaining everything about what my standpoint really is. So, I would be glad if you will read this author's note first before going on with the story because I know that you might think of me as biased if you didn't do so (but for real, that's not my intention).

♡ My characters may be fictional but they are just like us; they all have different perspectives and stories. I'm saying this because you might really interpret everything wrong and I don't want all of you to think such things about this story.

PREVIEW:

"Napakaraming henerasyon na ang nagdaan, ngunit hanggang ngayon ay tila wala pa ring pag-unlad na nangyayari sa ating bansa! Hindi mo ba naiisip kung bakit? Ang lahat ng ito ay dahil sa iyo; dahil sa mga taong katulad mo na walang pakialam hangga't hindi sila nadadamay!"

"Mayroon kang mata ngunit hindi ito makakita; mayroon kang tenga ngunit hindi ito makarinig; mayroon kang bibig ngunit hindi ito makapagsalita... mayroon kang karapatan ngunit hindi mo siya kayang maipaglaban."

--------------------

ENJOY.

Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved