{71} ~ Pheonix's Flaming Heart ~

Beginne am Anfang

"Hey there beautiful." A voice said.

"Katsuki! I missed you so much!" You said wrapping your arms around him.

"I missed you too um, you scared the shit out of me! Why didn't you tell me about any of this?" He said wrapping his arms tighter around you.

"I'm sorry about everything Katsuki, but we were sworn to secrecy." You said looking into his crimson eyes.

"It's okay at least your here now and safe in my arms again." He said staring into your (e/c) eyes.

"I'm right here Katsuki I'll always be right here and I'm not going anyway again I promise." You said with a smile.

"Come here beautiful." He said with a smile.

Katsuki placed his hand under your chin and lifted it up to look into your (e/c) eyes before placing his lips on yours.

~~
"Damn I've missed doing that, I've missed these perfect lips of yours too." He said.

"Me too, Katsuki I love you." You said.

"I love you too Firefly." He said.

"And thanks for the flowers they're beautiful." You said with a smile.

"You're welcome but not as beautiful as you." He said with a smirk.

"Awww Katsuki you're too damn cute!" You teased.

"Don't call me cute I'm cool dumbass you're cute!"He yells.

*Stomach growls*

He laughs.

"Hungry Beautiful? " He teased.

You blushed.

"M-maybe a little, will you get me something to eat Baku?" You stuttered.

He blushed.

"D-did you just?"He stuttered.

"I did you need a new nickname, do you like it?" You asked.

"I like it, I'll be back in bit love you beautiful." He said before kissing your cheek.

"Love you too Baku."You said kissing his cheek.

~~
Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

"Hey sis I'm not interrupting anything am I ?" Deku said.

"No not at all Katsuki went to go get us some food, what's up Izu?" You asked.

"Kirishima's crushing on you!" He yelled.