All I had on was Vons short ass, tight ass, boxers and his big ass white-t .

And he stay tryna flirt with me, so you know how that went 😒 I had to threaten him with a knife in my hand for him to back off.

He isn't here right now, and I'm kinda happy, it's just me and my music, till I leave. He left 30 minutes ago, he never said where he was going, but that's not my problem.

I was dancing oddly, and twerking and wining to different songs as I cleaned.

Then of course, I bumped into Vons hard ass chest. What a coincidence.

"Shit. My fault brotha..." I said, dusting him off.

He looked pissed asf.

"What's... what's...umm wrong ?" I asked, trying not to seem concerned.

"My baby mama talkin shit on social media." He said,

BABY WHO—

I wanted to laugh. Typical baby mama drama huh.. shit crazy.

"Damn... I'm sorry. That's fucked up"

"I didn't know you baby mama." I said. He nodded.

"And you tryna flirt with me... all you niggas hoes ain't it ?" I mumbled, lowly.

He grabbed me, and pulled me to him.

NO ! NO ! NO ! HE IS MAKING STRONG DIRECT EYE CONTACT. I CANT TAKE IT. MY KNEES ARE WEAK.

"What you said lil girl ?" He said, annoyed and trying to keep the eye contact.

"Please. Please stop. You know I hate eye contact with a passion." I said.

He just kept staring.

"Nigga this ain't no staring contest. Move" I said, attempting to move past him, but it didn't work.

"Watch yo mouth Indie" he said lowly, finally walking away.

"Tf is you going ? I'm done with Yo shit. I cleaned everything, just about." I said, and he nodded. He went to go get me my check and came back.

"Thanks ! I'll be on my way—" I said,

"Wait. Did you dust off the tv ?"

"Although that's dumb asf that you requested me to do that, Yes I did" I said.

"—and made up my bed ?"

"Yes. And you know what ? I forgot to tell you. YOU A NASTY ASS NIGGA. TELL ME WHY I FOUND NUT IN YO BLANKETS ?!?!?? THATS. NASTY." I said.

"Well I ain't sleep with nobody in a long time." He said, "and ion be beating my meat." He said softly,

"Eww so you be having wet dreams ?— You know what ? Not my fuckin business. I did everything, can I leave now ? 🙄" I asked, exhausted.

"You cleaned the microwave ?" He asked.

"Yes nigga. All the burnt hot pocket crusts and all." I said,