"Oh. Er. It's quite...alright actually." Mono said awkwardly as he inspected the young maid, clad in uniform. It was quite a cute outfit he thought to himself.

"Okay well if you need anything at all sir, just press the button on the nightstand!" She said.

"Okay...thanks..." Mono muttered, just as she left.

He sat there quietly for a few seconds before eyeing his food. Subconsciously licking his lips Mono grabbed his tray, bringing it to his lap.

Since nothing stayed in his stomach the night before he was real hungry.

Though he had hardly any appetite, something he loved about the resort already was the food. Japanese cuisine, and good breakfast! Perhaps Mono could get used to this trip fairly soon.

Some things about being here were quite tense, but perhaps, Mono thought, he should just give in and relax a little and enjoy himself. He wasn't sure if it was himself talking or the stack of fluffy buttered pancakes but he figured he could get used to waking up to breakfast in bed.

A/N: I quite enjoy the fact Mono and Six are eating breakfast in bed at the same time 🥺

When Mono was finally up, and ready he left his room to take a look around.

The place had changed since the last time he had been there but it had the same wood tiled floor, and the same white walls with pretty simple wallpaper borders.

As he explored, Mono could tell the place was still a little eerie, with dim lights and dark corners but now that he was older it added to another aspect. One he could not quite place. Like a liminal space, or a backroom. Except it was more that a feeling, he had been here before.

As Mono left the rooms and started to explore, he mostly just stuck his head in different rooms to see if they interested him.

He went on his way stopping to look into the windows of souvenir shops. They sold many different things that certainly piqued Mono's interest. Pale porcelain masks decorated with embellishments and painting. Mache masks adorned with colors and facial expressions. Fierce angry masks, calm masks, happy masks, anything you name it. He couldn't help but notice none were like The Lady's though.

"Hello handsome~"

Mono turned around to see where the soft but seductive voice was coming from. He turbed to see a petite, geisha woman in a blue kimono, adorned with golden details, and pale pastey makeup.

"Oh..please I'm turning red." Mono said, looking away and covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

He was in fact turning red. Though, on his skin shade, looked a more magenta purple.

"I've never seen your face around before. You must not be a regular. A first time customer perhaps? Maybe I could show you around." She said, coming over and draping herself to his side, hugging his arm.

"I..uh-."

"Cmon. It'll be fun." She said giggling.

So soon she was dragging Mono along, continuing on his way of exploring this place.

Though and attractive woman being so close to Mono, made him terribly nervous and sweaty, he tried to concentrate on not stammering and instead of trying to enjoy himself.

This place interested him. The sights, the people especially, all the different things and especially the smells.

Mono had never been around so many people and interesting to see so many kinds of people. Anything and everything Mono could imagine. Every sort of creature he could imagine.