Just Listen ~ Chapter 19

Start from the beginning

"Oliver, did you miss me?" I asked with a smile as the little puppy jumped up on me, attacking my face as he did. It was barely even five minutes that we were in the flat before Olivia, Zayn and I all received a mass text. I looked down and my heart skipped a beat.

From: Your Best Frand :)

STYLES ON THE MOVE! ALERT! STYLES ON THE MOVE! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I quickly looked up at Olivia as she was already standing up and on the move, "Okay we just have to hide you, that's all." Olivia replied as Zayn just stood there frozen. "Zayn don't just stand there man!" Olivia said to Zayn as she grabbed his shoulders, he blinked suddenly aware of the situation. 

"Okay! Niall will distract him for some time, we can maybe beat him downstairs." Zayn replied as the both ushered Oliver and I out of the room, hopefully maybe beating Harry so we could run to the stairs. I felt another vibrate in my pocket as we were out of the room and soon the elevator doors were beginning to open. Olivia pulled me back as Zayn ran to the doors.

"Never mind that plan, Harmony go hide somewhere!"

'Where?' I signed quickly as Oliver shrugged.

"Anywhere! Go!" She replied as she pushed me and soon I ran to the bedroom. I ran in place trying to find a place to hide that wouldn't be obvious and then I spotted the closet. I quickly ran inside the small dark room as Olivier licked my chin.

"Okay Oliver, we're hiding, don't make any sounds." I said to the little dog as he gave me a silent bark, "Oh, right." I replied as I looked out of the crack in the door, I could feel movements in the floor and they were getting stronger. 

My eyes suddenly went wide as Harry walked into the room, there he was standing in the middle of the room. He hadn't change much, but boy did he look taller and it looked as if he was more handsome then ever or maybe it was just the fact I hadn't seen him in so long. His green eyes searched the room as I held in my breath while his stared, some part of me wanted him to find me. I watched his slight movements, the way his muscles worked against the fabric of his shirt and the way his hair would fall in front of his face slightly. I moved back and felt the wall, my eyes widened. I had to had made a noise, and sure enough Harry was making his way to the closet. I held my breath in the darkness as I saw the movement of the doors. His hands were on the door and suddenly he'd stop. He was going to open the doors, I had to hide! I had to do something. I clutched Oliver in my hands as I moved down and crouched beside the door underneath the hanging clothes, and just in time. The doors swung open as Harry peered in the closet, his smile soon faded into a frown. He muttered something but it was too hard to catch and just like that, he was gone again.

I waited a moment or two before I let out my breath as Oliver started to lick my face. "I know Oliver, that was close." 

The doors opened again and for a moment I thought he hadn't gone and now I was a goner, but to me relief it was Olivia. "The closet really?"

"It was the only place I could think of." I replied stubbornly as Olivia helped me up.