Aspen Rose Leith

2 years later
Bella's POV

Me and Remington decided to go to France with the Aspen and Oliver. Oliver was now 6 and Aspen was 2.

I never thought I'd be this happy, ever. I woke up and Rem was cuddling both of them and I was almost pushed off the bed. I took a picture and went to the bathroom.

I got ready and laid out everyone's outfits. It was December. I loved every moment of life. Never didn't think I would be happy. That's the thoughts always in my head.

"Hey!" Remington's morning voice was the death of me. "Hi baby." I went over and kissed his head. He smiled. "They cuddled me." He blushed a little. "And I almost fell off." I gave him his outfit and he untangled from them and got dressed.

We went out onto the the balcony. It's been while since we've sat and just talked.
"What are you thinking about?" I smiled at him. "You." I smiled at the buildings I saw in the distance. "Really now?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Really." My voice trailed off as I drank my orange juice. He had coffee. "Like what?" I sighed. "You ever heard Avril Lavigne's song, Smile?" He nodded. "Yeah occasionally." I nodded. "That's how I feel."

He blushed. He was adorable. "What else are you thinking about?" I shook my head. "Past us. Remember we ran away and got a hotel that one time? Then we did some things and about jumped from a balcony similar to this?"

He sighed. "Yeah. I remember it everytime I'm on a balcony. That's why I prefer the tour bus really. You know that song "Best Friend" by Rex Orange County?" I nodded. "Yes, good song." A bird flew onto the railing.

"Bella, what kind of bird would you wanna be? I'd wanna be an eagle. Untouched. Sacred. Free."
I smiled. "Same actually. They float so easily and graceful. Free and untouched."
"So are we walking around today?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Just chilling." I fed the bird a crumb I found and he tilted his head. I put my finger out and he hopped on it. "Awe. Bae look!" I was happy.

"Some Disney princess shit." He laughed and shook his head and took a picture. I heard on of the kids grunt. "Stay here. I got them." I nodded. I petted the bird. I was in a daze. I sat him on my shoulder and he chilled out there.

I started drawing my feelings away.
Aspen was a sweetheart. She's been crawling and waddling a lot. Me and Rem decided no more kids. At least for now. But I think it's a final decision. I've been put on strong birth control and tons of other things.

The bird flew away. I was sad but I got pictures with it. Reminded me how much I wanted a parrot or even a cockatoo.

Strolling through France

We had a double stroller although Oliver was convinced he'd be able to walk all day.
That lasted maybe 30 minutes.
Aspen was hungry so I gave her a bottle.
The day was nice.

Oliver and Aspen playing, Remington teasing me, being pure, joking, just being him. I was happy. I'm not sure how many times I can say it.

Unfortunately, the butterflies and urge to have Remington started getting strong. I told him our safe word. He nodded. "We get home in LA tomorrow, you'll be happy." I sighed. "I know Bella. Me too." I drank my water and we went and saw museums and had lunch and went to a small "fair".

Overall we had fun but I was tired. Me and Remington did a small workout routine once the kids went to sleep. That was fun too. Back in LA we occasionally go to a couples workout thing. It's fun. Especially since we are both clumsy as hell.

Remington pulled me into the bathroom. "What baby?" He kissed me. "You said tomorrow-" he rolled his eyes. "I'm not fucking you in a hotel bathroom. Shower hop?" I smiled. "Yeah sure." He went and got our clothes as I turned on the water and got dressed.

"They are out. Aspen is still wiggling though." I smiled. "Always." I forgot I was naked for a second and was wondering why he started stuttering. "You mess me up." I blushed and we got in the shower.

"Imma wash your hair!" Remington loved doing that. I don't know why. He lathered it but it felt good for someone else to massage the shampoo in. He rinsed it out and giggled. After the soap was gone he splashed me with water.

"Baby!!!" He giggled. "BOO!" He threw more water. "Stop!!!" He sighed. "Make me then!" I grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss on my tip toes. "You really are fiesty." He thought it was a joke.

"I love you..." I looked into his eyes as I slid my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Love you too Bella bug..." he French kissed me.
"Baiser français en France, ma cherie..." I giggled. That meant "French kiss in France my darling". I smiled. "Bon bisou; une telle allumeuse..." I kissed him harder. He smirked at me as he pulled away.

"Mon amour, pour toujours et toujours..." I smiled. "Bel homme..." We got out and he dried his hair. I placed my hand on his chest and gave him puppy eyes.
"Awe kitten. I love you." I giggled and hugged him. "Lemme get dressed. We can go cuddle." I got happy and threw on the T-shirt he gave me and my underwear.

We covered the kids up and cuddled up in the other bed in the hotel and listened to music. His phone was about to die so we listened to my Spotify.

"'HIM' ? Are these songs that remind you of me?" I nodded. He put in the headphones and we listened to songs. "Lil Jeep" by Lil Peep came on. He kissed my head and cuddled me.

A/N so yay!!! Oliver has him a sister now :)) also if you wanna listen to the Spotify playlist I made for this story I'll post the link in announcements :))
Got some spicy songs but whatever... enjoy :)
My Spotify is "Vampire Remington" if u wanna follow.