Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴏ » Ƭαg Mє ǀη

"Let's do something fun, today." Isabel chirps.

Eren let out a sigh, giving her an eye roll. "Isabel, you always want to do something fun." He groans. 

Eren had taken up the hairstyle of wrapping his long hair up in a messy bun, which always seemed to hang low off his head. Isabel disapproved of it the day he started styling his hair like that, but I thought it kind of suit him. 

A shrug rolls off shoulders, "he's got a point," I agree.

"No, I mean really." Isabel persists.

"Usually when you wanna do something "fun," it's really something lame. So I'm not interested." I scoff, crossing my arms.

"You're always not interested." Isabel scoffs back.

"Well, you always have lame options," I smirk, and she scowls under her breath.

"Okay really, I think you're gonna like this one." Isabel states.

A sigh falls through my lips, "okay, what is it?" I prompt.

"We should go tagging." Isabel states and Eren nearly spits out his drink.

"Isabel? Tagging? Sounds impossible." He cackles.

"It is not!" Isabel argues, jumping to her feet, slamming her hands down on the marble table.

"Isabel, chill." I chuckle, resting my feet atop the lunch table and tilting back on the chair I'm sitting in, with my spiked bracelets slightly jiggling from their loose grip around my skinny wrists. "Isabel, you are not one for doing bad things," I smirk, shaking my head at her.

Isabel shrugs her shoulders, "well, maybe I'm up to try new things." She states.

Eren chuckles, shielding his mouth with a hand in front. "Isabel, you're gonna fail." He snickers.

"Shut up!" She squeals, slapping him on the arm.

"Okay, where do you wanna tag?" I give in, shrugging, while also wanting to abandon the quarrel before it broke out between them.

Eren shoots me a side-eyed look. "You can not be serious." He groaned.

A smirk crawls onto my lips towards him, my arms still folded togetether. "I am," I confirm, earning another groan from him.

"I know the perfect place," Isabel smirks, wiggling her brows.

"Oh, so it's a surprise, then." I figure, a corner of my mouth twitching in a half-smirk.

"Mhm," Isabel nods proudly in confirmation.

"If we got that basically sorted out, when do you want to?" I ask pressingly.

"Evening, tonight," Isabel replies.

A mischievous smirk plays on my mouth, "sounds good," I agree, and even Eren smirks, as he folds his arms together.

【❣】

I decide to dress for the occasion in an outfit you'd wear for tagging, then I fly down the stairs. "You're energetic today," Mom noted, bringing a cup of coffee to her lips.

"Yup, gotta run," I state in an urge, and quickly escape out the door before she can ask any more questions. Even Ten years later, and Eren still lives across the street from me. In fact, he was coming across to meet me at the moment.

"You got the stuff?" I ask, meeting him halfway.

He nods, "yup, you ready?" He asks back, re-adjusting a strap of his backpack.