The Heir to Asgard: Book Two of the Next Avengers

Prologue Anna's POV

"Turn off the freaking movie!" Jason yelled. "We watched this movie ten times in the past week."

"Actually seven times," I corrected him. "And Thor never gets old." The god of thunder walked up to the Destroyer and I almost cried, even after watching this ten million times.

"I love how the Destroyer bitch slaps Thor to kill him," Jason laughed. I gave him the death stare. He raised an eyebrow. I burst out laughing.

"Yeah I know that one's funny," I said.

Jason was about as tall as me, and I'm tall for my age. He had light brunette hair that flopped to the side and had a crooked smile.

I'm Anna, as you can tell, I kind of have a obsession with Thor. Actually I'm the leader of his fangirl army. I'm thirteen and I have long brunette hair that is always good to me. I also have blue eyes.

It started to rain.

"What's wrong," Jason said.

"Thats not me," I told him back.

"Oh yeah, the news forecast was 0% its you," he said in that smart-ass way of his. I may be able to control the weather. Another reason I like Thor.

"No it's not," I gave him I have an idea look.

"You're insane!"

"Come on, it has to be." I ran to a window and saw a giant tornado. But it was rainbow.

"Bifrost," I breathed out. I grabbed my jacket. "Let's go."

"Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.... NO!"

"Come on," I pleaded.

"You're crazy," he said. "It could be Loki or the Destroyer."

"And I am choosing to not think it is them," I said with a smile.

"Fine."

"Try to keep up," I told him. I then jumped out the window and ran to the tornado.

*_________Thor's POV________*

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE ESCAPED?!" I shouted. Loki... escaped. I ran to the newly fixed Bifrost. Hemidall was knocked out. It had taken six months for the Bifrost to be fixed, and right when it was, Loki made getaway by it. My hammer came to my hand. Migard, I was going to go see Jane but now I had to go get my idiot brother before he did something destructive. I wanted to get see my Jane again, but yet, I didn't. I was afraid she would be mad that it has been thirteen years. And she's probably even more mad since she's seen me on the news because of the Emily incident. I started the Bifrost and aimed it to the last place it was.

*_______Anna's POV_______*

I past by cars so fast; they were a blur. Jason didn't have a chance to keep up. He knew where I was going though. I stopped where the tornado was. Though the tornado had stopped, I knew it was there because of the markings on the ground. There was no one there.

"No!" I said. "Man, I missed it." I knelt down to look more closely at the markings. It was some kind of writing. I somehow understood it. I read aloud.

"God of Mischief, oh god," I looked around; no one. Maybe I was being paranoid. Maybe the reading was my imagination going array.

"Is it?" I heard a British accent.

"How did you....?" I turned around. There stood a man, smirking at me. He was wearing gold armor and a long green cape, and I can't forget his famous reindeer games hat. Loki.

"Read your mind? It's quite easy. You yourself should know," he said to me. He walked towards me. I stepped back. "Scared?" he asked. "You should be." My sword instantly came to my hand on instinct. "You are," he smirked at me. "I'm sooooo scared; Do you even know how to work that?" I put it to his neck. That made his smirk go away.

"Do you know how to shut your mouth?" I asked him.

"So I have a fighter?" he asked. I looked at him questionably. He used his specter to move my blade away from his throat. Then he said the sentence that changed my life forever.

"You are going to kill Thor."

;)

So how do you like the first chapter? Hope you do. there was a lot of talk in this one but it will not always be like that, in the next chapter or one after that it will be action packed. And yes Anna is based off of me... just because i'm just that obsessed. Please vote and comment.... Bye!