Chapter 2, Josh gets Sent to Rehab

'Is he drinking pee?'
'Yes, we had to send him to rehab for that. Hes been drinking his own pee for over 2 years. It's a very unhealthy addiction. Oh, and also, he has considered eating his own poop too. Yes, poop.'
'JOSHUA!' Range yelled.
Josh turned his body and looked at Range.
'JOSH, COME HERE!'
Josh ran up to Box Woman and Range.
'What do you need?'
'We're sending you to rehab again, you need to get over your pee addiction.' Box Woman said.
'But gu-'
'SHUT THE FUCK UP JOSH!' Range interrupted. 'I WILL CASTRATE YOU!'
Josh was terrified. He felt like he was going crazy. He was supposed to go to a piss drinking competition next week.
'Come on, Josh. This is for the better.'
They drove to the Pee Drinking Addiction Progam Rehabilitation and dropped Josh off.
While driving back to the creek, they saw a tall teen with brown hair and blue eyes. They stopped the car and got out.
Range ran towards him while Box Woman stands next to the car, watching
'SHADOW!' Range yelled.
Shadow stared very blankly at Range for a while. It must have been about 40 seconds until he said, confused, 'Who are you?'
Range looked at Shadow and said 'I'm Range Coolman.'
Shadow looked back oddly. 'Yeah, but how do you know my name?'
'You're popular..' Range replied.

While Shadow and Range were conversing, Box Woman was near the stream playing with bugs (and stuff). Little did she know something terrible was going to happen to her.